Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 333 reviews(5 star). See all 493 reviews
on October 19, 2017
Basically a remake of "Play Misty For Me" but still a classic...people to this day still use the term..."watch out...she's a Fatal Attraction"...excellent movie!
on March 13, 2017
Old time favorite to watch again after several years of not even thinking about how good I was.
on April 6, 2017
Love this movie, great acting on all parts. Can really relate.
on October 7, 2017
Hold on to your seat! One of the greatest of all times (the GOAT)
on May 16, 2017
A classic and a very real factor of life. There are crazies.
on August 13, 2008
It is totally campy by today's standards, but it caused quite a sensation back in 1987. Glenn Close plays Alex Forrest, a mentally unstable career woman who has a one night stand with Dan Gallagher, a successful husband and father. After two nights of extremely bizarre love making (kitchen sink, anyone?), Dan decides that it is time to call it off for good. Big mistake. Alex Forrester teaches him a lesson he'll never forget...this film is responsible for the term "bunny boiler", by the way. Soon, Dan's wife gets in on the fun, and it all leads up to that disturbing, overwrought - and terribly cliched - climax.

One thing is for sure: you never know who to root for in this film. I go back and forth between Michael Douglas and Glenn Close. I can't decide. I mean, he's the jerk that cheated on his hot wife, knowing that he has a wife and a little girl at home. In a way, I think he deserves it. There are times when I smile with glee as he is forced to suffer the consequences to his actions - Mwahahahaha! But then I think, "Geez, Glenn Close. You're one scary ho! Go on with your power hair, you demented skank! Leave that man alone! What did the rabbit do to you, you whore?! Glenn! Give me the knife! Stop cutting yourself, Glenn! Alright, Anne Archer. Blast her." It's easy to switch allegiances with the characters in this film. That's part of the fun of FATAL ATTRACTION, if you can get past the hilarious love-making scenes, which include Michael Douglas constantly, OBSESSIVELY sucking on Glenn's saggy boobs every chance he gets! EVERY love scene, he goes straight for the boobs. That's all she is to him. Just one big boob to suck. Anyways, if you can get past THAT, then you'll have the time of your life. I wasn't kidding when I said it has camp value, but it is still disturbing as well, don't get me wrong. If I learned one thing by watching this film, it's that I will NEVER, EVER cheat on my wife. EVER. And that's a good thing. I'll bet you anything that this film has saved marriages. After this film, you know why THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTRY is one of the top 10. Whew...

All in all, it's an eighties classic with important moral lessons thrown in with lots of psychotic activity, kidnapping, bunny boiling, and boob sucking.

Adrian Lyne would explore this territory again in 2003's UNFAITHFUL.
on July 20, 2017
Great Product! Quick shipping too! Thank you :)
Still a great movie but I did not get the widescreen as promised on the cover.
on November 23, 2014
One of my all-time favorite movies. This is the one married people who are thinking about cheating should watch then reconsider if they truly love their spouse and want it to work. It's a classic. Both Michael Douglas and Glenn Close are at their best in this one. The writing is good, the acting is superb and it keeps you on pins and needles until the final jump out of your skin scene. I love it so much that I downloaded it to my Kindle Fire HD as a "keeper"! If you love Basic Instinct, you'll definitely love this one, too. Both are two of the best movies EVER!
on March 9, 2013
This movie is as good today as it was when it was first released. The cast is perfect for the parts they played and the acting is spot on. The story line is great ... reminds us that our decisions have consequences ... some bigger than others.