Fatboy Junior, Lime Green
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fun and multifunctional junior lounge bean bag from Fatboy®; irresistible to any child and child-resistant at the same time.
- Created by Finnish award-winning designer Jukka Setala; suits bedrooms, media rooms, dormitories, family rooms, offices and much more!
- Filled with virgin polystyrene beads; cover crafted from a durable nylon with protective coating for stain- and water-resistance.
- Available in wide array of vibrant colors; easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap.
- Measures 50 inches long by 40 inches wide by 8 inches high
- Fun and multifunctional junior bean bag from Fatboy; comfy child-sized cushion for reading, watching TV, napping, and more
- Durable nylon cover with protective coating for stain- and water-resistance; filled with virgin polystyrene beads
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Iconic Statement Piece
Designed by Jukka Setälä, the Fatboy Original was introduced in 2002 and immediately became a worldwide favorite. With its oversized Fatboy label, the Original has become a true icon of modern living.
Built To Last
Renowned for its durability and fun sleek design, it’s no wonder more than one million Originals have been sold worldwide. Sit, lie or lounge any way you like. The Original will form to the shape of your body for maximum comfort, yet retain its perfect shape thanks to its high quality EPS filling. Its strong nylon fabric is almost completely indestructible.
|Fatboy Original||Fatboy Original Outdoor||Fatboy Original Stonewashed||Fatboy Junior||Fatboy Junior Stonewashed||Fatboy Buggle-up|
|Intended Use||Indoor||Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor||Indoor||Indoor||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Durable Nylon Material||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|100% Stonewashed Cotton||✓||✓|
|Filled with Virgin Polystyrene Beads||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
I am irresistible to any child and child-resistant at the same time. How'd I pull that one off, you ask? Well, unlike most toys, I don't break. I don't need superglue to get fixed up. I will even endure tantrums thrown by the most ruthless kids. And, last but not least, I have the power to make anyone with baby teeth fall asleep.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon receiving it, i was less than enthused. The material that the cover is made of is very rough and plasticy. It even scratched my son during one of the first times he used it. And with the way the bean bag was shaped, there isn't that many different ways to sit on it. For what it's worth the picture is very accurate, but that's the only way it can be used. Because of the rectangular shape, it overbalances easily if you try to sit any other way, so if you like it to be more horizontal, you'd have to support it with a wall or something.
Perhaps i've been spoiled by my supersac, but i didn't really like this product. The supersac is softer, more malleable, and just seems to be a higher quality product in general. At this point i'm just using the fatboy as a glorified pillow and not as a bean bag chair. If i hadn't gotten this at a cheap price from AWD, I would have definitely returned it.