Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon May 19, 2013
I almost feel guilty. I remember the bean bags of my youth... serviceable, but I wasn't so sad to give them up. I picked this up on a whim and am about to get rid of my recliner... this bag holds it shape, has multiple ways to place it and is portable. I have used for a couple months now, and no noticeable settling. Fabric is not slick and once I got used to the Sims logo, I became a die-hard fan.

If you like comfort, are not TOO style conscious, and watch tv, read, or lounge about.... this fatboy could be for you. I highly recommend!!

All the best,

Jay
on January 13, 2011
I have been shopping for a decent gaming chair for the last couple of years, I wasn't interested in a wired seat with speakers just a decently priced comfortable chair that kept my hip joints from cramping up from all the floor seated gaming sessions. My prayers were answered yesterday when the FATBOY SIMS3 beanbag chair arrived on my doorstep. My expectations have been exceeded even after reading the other glowing reviews this thing can hold the weight of a 220+lb gamer with no problem while providing decent back support just by playing with its shape. If you need to add filling that is easily accomplished but I think it has just the right amount. Considering how big one of these is and the box it came in the shipping they are asking is worth it, I couldn't be happier with my purchase there is no toxic smell or residue to worry about. I will be turning it into a bed for my 9 year olds sleep overs and then popping it right back into shape for gaming sessions. Perfect height from the ground for long legs or short the only drawback is you might have to reshape it once in awhile but that is actually a plus as this is really just a big pillow. Cover it up with a throw if the SIMS3 logo or nylon finish offend your sensibilities just don't pass this terrific deal up if you are in the market for a gaming chair solution. I would buy two if had room for another.
on October 5, 2012
If you've ever considered buying a Fatboy bean bag, but didn't want to pay the price of a small foreign car for it what are you waiting for? Turn the logo over, throw a blanket on it...or just, you know, sit down. It will "crunch in" and hardly be noticeable.

This thing is big, and I mean big. Make sure you've got adequate space for it. It's large enough for my wife and myself to lay on if it's "flat" (I'm 5'11" and she's 5'6").

Upright they can form a "chair" big enough for me to sit in, and it has a strong secure feel and provides solid support (which surprised me).

This is a win. Don't let the logo stop you, you won't even notice it once you start using it.

Edit: I notice my original review has been rolled into something 100% completely not what I bought. I'm not sure what this tablet tuxedo even is, but I'm pretty sure when I sit in my 4' high bean bag chair it's not that. Buyer beware when it comes to the reviews.
on January 12, 2013
If you are shopping for an adult size bean bag chair and you concern yourself most with quality durable material, then price, this is what you should buy.
the fatboy original full price in dark grey because I had my heart set on buying an adult beanbag chair for myself, and there was no way that I wasn't getting one for myself. I started shopping and got pretty discouraged looking at prices and then reading reviews. When you get to that point, buy this one. If you don't mind that it is actually not one of the pre-shaped ones designed to be just a piece of sitting furniture, then you will be getting exactly what you wanted here.
on December 15, 2010
This thing could survive an apocalypse. Huge, durable, well-stitched, comfy, HUGE, did I mention huge? If you're looking for a huge bean bag chair, which will be around until your 3 year old turns into a man with his own house (like in my case) this is the chair for you. I'm posting a picture, for size idea- that's a toddler sized bed, and the giant bean bag chair.
review image
on March 6, 2012
My 9 year old is THRILLED with this bean bag! He pulls it out from under his bed to sit on while reading or watching TV.
The first night he had it he slept on it, but decided he likes it for lounging rather than sleeping.
Yes, this will fit under a bed when not in use, but this bag is BIG! Be forwarned! I like the material it
is made of-easy to clean and a little slick so I can slide it easily under the bed. Great purchase.
on July 13, 2011
This BIG...and I mean BIG bean bag chair is a winner. My grandson uses it as a chair and his overnight bed. Very well made. Cleans easily with soft damp cloth. Yes, it is big, but not hard to move around different rooms of the house. Word of warning. Please make sure you have adequate enough space.
on October 11, 2011
It's half the price by the same manufacturer, if you can get past the fact that it says "sims", which is hardly noticed cause it's folded/crunched most of the time, then it's a great buy.
on May 18, 2013
The kids use these for a couple of years now, they last, but the kids don't really use them that much. Not sure I'd buy them again.
on May 27, 2011
I love this bean bag. I use it in my 2 year old son's room to sit in to read to him. When he gets up in the middle of the night to sleep in beside his bed. It is vey comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.