& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Noble Phantasm Edition contains a hardcover art book with over 100 pages of artwork from the game, sixteen collectible cards, and cloth poster, all housed in a custom box
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide - Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and other Fate continuities make their appearances here
- Brand-New Story from Acclaimed Series Author, Nasu Kinoko - As original creator of Fate/stay night and scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Nasu Kinoko has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA
- Large Story Told from Different Perspectives - The story is told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants, augmented by various side stories that help supplement the main storyline
- New Way to Battle - As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star Game
- 7.5×6.3″ hardcover art book featuring over 100 pages of artwork
- Pack of sixteen collectible cards depicting each of the game's Servants
- 24×17″ cloth poster
- All contents housed in a custom box
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star [Noble Phantasm Edition]
Automaton is a spiritron computer, which exists on the moon and has the power to grant any wish. All across the spiritron-constructed virtual world, SE.RA.PH., Servants and the Masters who control them fight for the right to be the Moon Cell Automaton’s one owner in a ceremonial conflict known as the Holy Grail War.
Now, the Servant Nero Claudius and her Master have won the Holy Grail War and have obtained the universal wishing mechanism, the Holy Grail.
They also obtained the Regalia, a ring that proves their kingship. With it, they rule over their once-enemy Servants and start a new beginning on the moon’s new world.
But a new enemy has appeared before them. And this enemy has something that shouldn’t exist: another Regalia.
-Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The famous Fate series now strikes a path to a new stage with the newest title, Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many fan-favorite characters, including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, make their appearances, with the series being reborn as a high-speed combat-oriented title in which players face off against the enemy and their army in exciting large-scale action scenes. Players can also take some time to enjoy the deep storyline the Fate series is known for. The “Noble Phantasm Edition” contains a 7.5” by 6.3” hardcover art book featuring over 100 pages of artwork from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, a pack of sixteen collectible 3” by 5” cards depicting each of the game's Servants, and a 24” by 17” cloth poster, all housed in a custom box.
Top customer reviews
This review is mostly for what you get in this collectors edition, and not so much on the game itself. First off, the box itself is beautifully done. It's really sturdy and screams quality. Marvelous has done an excellent job designing it. As soon as you open it you are introduced to the cloth poster, which is pretty neat, just not sure where to put it ( i got way too many already lol) Not sure the demensions but it's decent size. Below is the deck of cards. I love the quality of them! They're a plastic material that are somewhat see through. You get one for each servant in the game. Then of course your standard game case, nothing special there. Behind it all is the hardcover art book, that is surprisingly packed with art and content of the game. Once again it just adds to the care that went into making this collectors edition. Perhaps the best Vita collectors i own.
The game, the little i played, love so far. I enjoy mosou games so for me it was awesome to play as Fate servants since I'm a fan of the series in general.
Overall, extremely happy with its contents and a big kudos to Marvelous for knocking it out of the park!
XSEED Games are my favorite.
The storyline was amazing too! There are 4 campaigns (3 main ones and 1 secret along with side missions). I was content with the first ending, the second ending was a bit sad because the world was going to end anyways. By the 3rd ending, I was just in tears...I started the fourth campaign, but I don't want to finish it just yet.
The translation is great as well! They made sure to use terms that are commonly used in the English fandom, which is a huge plus for fans like me.
If you aren't already familiar with the Fate/ franchise it may not be quite as accessible, as quite a few plot points build off of prior entries in the Fate/Extra series, including a few references to Fate/Extra CCC which was never translated into English. That said, the Fate/Extra Last Encore anime should be coming out later this year which may help newcomers.