- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent within 48 hours of purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
$ 99 $69.99 Save $10.00 (14%)
& FREE Shipping. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Noble Phantasm Edition contains a hardcover art book with over 100 pages of artwork from the game, sixteen collectible cards, and cloth poster, all housed in a custom box
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide - Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and other Fate continuities make their appearances here
- Brand-New Story from Acclaimed Series Author, Nasu Kinoko - As original creator of Fate/stay night and scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Nasu Kinoko has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA
- Large Story Told from Different Perspectives - The story is told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants, augmented by various side stories that help supplement the main storyline
- New Way to Battle - As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The famous Fate series now strikes a path to a new stage with the newest title, Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many fan-favorite characters, including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, make their appearances, with the series being reborn as a high-speed combat-oriented title in which players face off against the enemy and their army in exciting large-scale action scenes. Players can also take some time to enjoy the deep storyline the Fate series is known for. The “Noble Phantasm Edition” contains a 7.5” by 6.3” hardcover art book featuring over 100 pages of artwork from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, a pack of sixteen collectible 3” by 5” cards depicting each of the game's Servants, and a 24” by 17” cloth poster, all housed in a custom box.
Top Customer Reviews
This review is mostly for what you get in this collectors edition, and not so much on the game itself. First off, the box itself is beautifully done. It's really sturdy and screams quality. Marvelous has done an excellent job designing it. As soon as you open it you are introduced to the cloth poster, which is pretty neat, just not sure where to put it ( i got way too many already lol) Not sure the demensions but it's decent size. Below is the deck of cards. I love the quality of them! They're a plastic material that are somewhat see through. You get one for each servant in the game. Then of course your standard game case, nothing special there. Behind it all is the hardcover art book, that is surprisingly packed with art and content of the game. Once again it just adds to the care that went into making this collectors edition. Perhaps the best Vita collectors i own.
The game, the little i played, love so far. I enjoy mosou games so for me it was awesome to play as Fate servants since I'm a fan of the series in general.
Overall, extremely happy with its contents and a big kudos to Marvelous for knocking it out of the park!
Gameplay and mechanics is a bit lacking. If you are into mindless hack and slash, this is a great game, but strategies are pretty much non-existent. Taking over territories or defend quickly, that's really all there is. Once in a while, there are objectives that requires you to kill a boss or take over a territory within an allotted time, but this is something you already are doing.
Story is a bit short, but I definitely enjoyed the conversations between you and your servants.
Side Story are more or less replay of the same stages from the story but with different servants.
I bought it just because I am a fan of the Fate series...
XSEED Games are my favorite.
The storyline was amazing too! There are 4 campaigns (3 main ones and 1 secret along with side missions). I was content with the first ending, the second ending was a bit sad because the world was going to end anyways. By the 3rd ending, I was just in tears...I started the fourth campaign, but I don't want to finish it just yet.