Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fathead Star Wars Han Solo In Carbonite Wall Decal
|Price:||$77.54 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.45 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Primary product size shown is: 31"w x 78"h
- Item comes with all the extra decals, as shown, at no additional cost
- Thick high-grade vinyl resists tears, rips and fading; made in the USA; officially licensed - fathead wall graphic - decor - makes a great gift
- From DISNEY to star wars, super HEROS to princesses and everything in between, fathead has you covered; order your passion from amazon today
- Ideal for decorating any room in the home or office; safe for painted walls and other smooth surfaces! just peel, stick and impress; it's that easy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The iconic Fathead Star Wars Han Solo In Carbonite Wall Decal is over six and a half feet tall. This high-resolution decal is made of tear-resistant vinyl and includes six other coordinating pieces. Peel and stick the decals, remove them without harming your home theater walls, and reapply at will. Dimensions: 31W x 78H in.. Constructed of tough, tear-resistant vinyl. No sticky residue. Can be reused many times. High-resolution Star Wars decal.
Top Customer Reviews
So, when you hang it up, be sure to have something extra in place to keep the top corners from peeling away.
1. The vinyl sheet has a crease in the middle where it must have been wrinkled slightly as it was going through the printer. It appears to have been flattened out afterwards, but it's pretty obvious when you are about 2 feet away.
2. There is a blob of ink that got caked up due to the crease mentioned above, and it's right at Hon-Solo's crotch. Again, visible from about 2 feet away.
3. The quality of the image itself is VERY grainy. This seems to be a result of it using an actual still image from the movie and blowing it up to the enormous proportions of the decal. I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, at a distance the still image from the movie makes it appear to be a spot-on replica of the original. On the other hand this film grain begins to ruin the illusion as you walk up to the decal for a closer look.
I'll update my review with some photos once I have a chance.
Another mistake I made (this is on me, so my star-rating does not reflect this): We have textured walls, the fine-print on the decal says it won't stick to textured walls. The description of the item on Amazon does mention needing a "smooth surface" so I'll take the hit for this one. I opted to hang it by not removing the backing from the adhesive and using some color-matched push-pins which seem to be working fine to hold it in place.
I liked it enough to cut the decal away from the larger sheet so I'm obviously not returning it. But I also wouldn't buy any other items from this brand.
Went up nice and smooth the second time around. I put one of those puck lights above it and it looks pretty rad at night (see pic) So happy with this purchase even though it kinda creeps out my daughter.