- Series: Wiley series on personality processes
- Hardcover: 598 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc; 2nd edition (December 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471077399
- ISBN-13: 978-0471077398
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,210,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Role of the Father in Child Development (Wiley series on personality processes) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Featured medical resources from Lippincott. See more