|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
The Father-Daughter Picnic: A Cardinal Point Romance Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This story is poignant, moving, and all about second chances at life and finding love.
A young woman has lost her husband and is desperate to find a new father for her little girl. She figures she has had her chance at love so she'll settle for a good provider and steady guy for her daughter. Whooweee Does she date some doozies!
Graham is under investigation in Houston. His father has been hurt. His brother has committed suicide and relations between him and his dad are strained at best.
Broken people with tough obstacles to climb over. Love finds a way to heal all of them and even allow for a happily ever after!
This book is a keeper!!
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome