Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 20, 2017
The box was smaller than I expe cted but quite a nice reusable box. The treats were individually bagged for freshness and safety. Purchased a gift for small organization of folks I didn't know personally so I got some sweet and salty to please all, if not, then most. Honestly wanted to keep the box but it was made to hold the goodies so I didn't. With the bow, it didn't require any additional wrapping, which was a time saver!
on November 27, 2011
The box is filled more than half-way with shredded paper and has only three very small bags of the nuts and fruit shown in the photo. You receive 5 oz of pistachios, 6 oz. of almonds and 1 cup of mixed dried fruit. I would be very disappointed if I had sent this to someone else as a gift. As is, I just feel that I overpaid by 200 - 400%. The quality of the food is nice, but not exceptional and the packaging is a typical box that has dividers (to hold the shredded paper in place I am sure).
on August 6, 2017
Very nice. Was a gift & appreciated!
on January 14, 2012
I gave this as a Christmas gift. I was embarrased to see that the bags of nuts and dried fruit were so small when they opened it. They told me later on that they did not wish to complain about a gift but that they thought I should know. All the items were very stale and did not taste good. They wanted me to avoid ever purchasing this item again for anyone else. I was shocked and surprised because you received so little product for the price and then it is stale on top of it. Will never purchase anything from Broadway Basketeers again!!!
on January 6, 2017
the products were in bags instead of like the picture shows. would have made a better presentation if they were displayed as shown and had plastic wrapping over it. If I realized that I would have opened them up and put in box before giving as gift. But the product tastes good. and worth giving.
on May 31, 2017
My boss was pleased..presentation was,great
on January 30, 2017
Very nicely packaged and made a perfect hostess gift.
on June 6, 2015
I gave this as a gift to my parents who are in their 80's and have a hard time getting to the store. They raved about it and it's on my list of items to give again to others. A very good value.
on November 15, 2016
I'm really disappointed. I bought this for my dad because he doesn't really eat sweets but loves dried fruit and nuts. The fruit mix was replaced with chocolate covered pretzels and the Cajun mix was replaced with some other chocolate assortment.
on December 8, 2016
A very classy and different gift.. I bought two.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question