- Save 10% on Copper Plated Wine Opener when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Sausage & Salami Guillotine Slicer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Donald Mug when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Have a Nice Day Mug (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Punching Ball with Stand and Gloves when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Enter code CJK4RJ8T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Whatever Wall Clock when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Enter code BG3KIC4W at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on World Illuminated Globe when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Faucet Tea Infuser by Decodyne
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits on your cup to hold your tea.
- novelty tea infuser
- Molded from food safe soft silicone rubber.
- Dishwasher safe
- Check out our new and beautiful line of tea infusers exclusively on Amazon: B00I53DWLS, B00I53WCW8, B00I53Y5KA & B00I53T8P2.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Decodyne Whimsical Tea Infusers
Whimsical tea infusers offer up a perfect, slow, relaxing cup of tea.
The infuser is made of top quality food safe, BPA free, soft silicone rubber. It comes apart easily for thorough cleaning.
Fill with tea leaves.
Sits right along the rim of your cup for a perfect brew. Fits any standard size cup.
Tea enthusiasts of any age are sure to be delighted by this unique yet practical piece.
Compare with similar items
Ototo 1 x Umbrella Herbal Leaf Tea Infuser
1pc Silicone Tea Infuser Creative Elephant Tea Strainer (Grey)
Set of 2 Tea Infuser Leaf Strainer Handle with Steel Ball Silicone eaf Lid (Green) M-HG038 By Xcellent Global
OTOTO Silicone Yellow Submarine Tea Infuser
Cute Silicone Tea-Infuser (BPA-free) in Sloth Design for loose Tea and Tea Leaves (Strainer)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gifts and Gadgets Online||Ototo||BoNaYuanDa||Yancy Le1gh||Ototo||Phone.Natic|
|Color||Faucet||Blue||Gray||Green||Yellow||Sloth - Grey|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came in a really cute plastic container, so you could definitely gift and have it look nice. There was a little black mark on his head when I first got him, but it rubbed right off.
The tail is easy to move up and down, and I tried putting the little squirrel on different sizes of mug lips to see how it would fit, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it does fit on different thickness of mugs. The holes in the tail seem small enough to work for most loose leaf teas, however I wouldn't use it for the teas with really small pieces.
Overall this is a great product and I would recommend for just about any tea lover!
When I first received the product I washed it and tested it right away. It's not only hard to fill and close properly, but it's hard to get it to sit on your mug without falling off. If you can get the squirrel to sit on your mug, good luck trying to get the infuser to actually stay in the water. The tail keeps bobbing up and making the whole squirrel tip forward and fall off, so you have to put the tail in the water and squeeze it to get the air out, but then tea leaves leak out through the holes and the part where you close the infuser. If you manage to do all of this and finally get the squirrel to sit and get the tail to stay in the water, then the water is still clear and the tea doesn't even infuse! After a lot of confusion, I realized the holes in the tail aren't even poked all the way through! I had to take the end of a paperclip to poke through every single one of the holes because there was a thin layer of silicone covering each hole, which explained why it wasn't infusing and why the air kept getting trapped in it.
After poking through the holes, the tea infuses, but barely. The "tea" (if you can even call it that) will be 1/10 as infused as it should be. Eventually you'll give up and just dump the leaves straight into the water and just use a strainer to filter them out.
Save your money. If you need a tea infuser, buy one from Bed Bath and Beyond instead. They don't have a big variety, but I went because I was so frustrated and I found one for $2 that actually works (I've been using it for months now). It's not cute or anything, but it's at least functional.
TL;DR: Honestly dumping your leaves into the water and using a strainer is more effective than this strainer. Save your money.
The only downside to this steeper is that it is small. So for teas that are require more than your standard 1 tsp per 8oz of tea, such as a 1.5 - 2 tsp per 8oz you may have some issues closing the cap. I've had a number of occasions where I pull the steeper out and the cap has fallen off and I have loose tea leaves in my mug. It's not the end of the world and I'll take this trade off over some of the other steepers I've used.
It looks great and it sparks a lot of conversation. However, the holes are really tiny and at an angle. So the water doesn't flow through it very well. I haven't found the right duration for steeping yet, but a tea that usually sits for 2-3 minutes and becomes bitter in 4 will be very weak using this infuser. It doesn't hold as much as other infusers either.
Honestly it exceeds my expectations. I expected it to be completely novelty, but it does function.