|Item Weight||2.81 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14.02 x 5.63 x 3.43 inches|
|Number of Lights||3|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
LED Grow Light for Indoor Plant, Fauna 80W Auto ON/Off Timer Full Spectrum Plant Lights 3/6/12H Timing 5 Dimmable Levels for House Garden Hydroponics Succulent Growing
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (6%)|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
About this item
- Upgraded four heads plant grow light, full spectrum light for all kinds of indoor plants, high efficiency led chips, the wave of the light from 400nm to 840nm, provide strong and uniform intensity of light to plants.
- Auto turn on and turn off with 3, 6, 12 hours timer setting,also has two-way memory timing function,set up once and it will turn on and off automatically daily.
- Led grow light with 4 switch modes and 5 dimmable options ranging from 10% to 100%, which effectively supplemented the lack of natural sunlight.
- 360 degree adjustable goosenecks which can enlarge the area of the effective lighting. rotatable bulbs that is much easier for you to adjust the angle and the distance between the light and plants.
- Widely use this grow lamp satisfies plant germination,growth,flowering and results entire process of light energy needs, suitable for indoor plants or indoor gardens such as balconies,greenhouses,darkroom,office and so on.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fauna 80W Auto ON/Off Timer Full Spectrum Plant Lights 3/6/12H Timing Function
Powerful Durable Clip
Durable Grow Light clip with soft pad design,made of high quality materials and springs.Easily attached to a table edge, a board,or whatever works best for your layout and take up less space.
Three timer setting options which allows up to 3,6,12 hours according to plant needs.Two-way memory timing function,set up once and it will turn on/off automatically EVERY DAY!Five dimming mode for plants needs and energy saving.
360 Degree adjustable gooseneck that can easily adjust the angle and distance,which enlarge the illumination area and provided more efficient lighting for more plants.
Upgraded 4 Head Lights
Full spectrum simulated sunlight: 400nm-840nm.Provide everything plant desire in the natural sunlight.more scientific design on the spectrum of the grow lamp to make the plant grow faster.Help you grow any plants at any season.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My mom and grandmother are avid gardeners. We grew up having fresh flowers, spices, and veggies.
I decided to give beginner gardening one last shot. Mainly because the peppers I like and some of the spices/herbs I like aren't always readily available.
My husband started me off with a small plant. It's been about 2 weeks and it's still living. This is quite an accomplishment.
I really think this grow light is idiot proof. There is an on/off button, timer button, and buttons to adjust the lights. It really can't be more simple. If I can manage not to kill my little plant in the next 2 months then I will start with my peppers and go from there. Fingers crossed.
My plants love it & it's so bright, it really looks like there's sunlight coming in.
The clip has held it in place very well. The timer is awesome.
I'd definitely buy another.
P.S. it isn't super attractive, but it's still a great light source for plants. Maybe others would have better luck with manipulating the arms into place.
Edit to add later info: I've got plants I previously had problems with, which weren't getting enough light and/or wouldn't grow, but after a few months of using this product, they've ALL grown! So, my plants love it and have responded very well to it; even one of my difficult succulents that wouldn't even grow in natural sunlight!
1 Year update: still works, now overwintering plants indoors. One time one of the legs did not light, so I unplugged the lamp from the outlet and plugged it back in. Ta-da! All lights functioning again. It's quite a flexible little light, the clamp and length of the power cord make it possible to place this light in a lot of ways. I really like it, and would recommend to fellow indoor gardeners.
So far I would give this product a solid 5 stars. It does what it says it does and it does it well. The light has a warm tone but it doesn't give off any added heat. The arms are adjustable which is helpful.