- Series: ANESTHESIOLOGY REVIEW
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (March 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437713696
- ISBN-13: 978-1437713695
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #112,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Faust's Anesthesiology Review, 4e 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Learn more
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"If you are looking for a book that provides a nice series of compact (1-2 pages) clinical synopses, consider Faust's Anesthesiology Review, 3rd Edition. Highly recommended!" - Hints for Mastering the ABA Anesthesiology Oral Board Examination, by D. John Doyle, MD, PhD, FRCPC