- Series: ANESTHESIOLOGY REVIEW
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (March 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437713696
- ISBN-13: 978-1437713695
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,463 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Faust's Anesthesiology Review, 4e 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"If you are looking for a book that provides a nice series of compact (1-2 pages) clinical synopses, consider Faust's Anesthesiology Review, 3rd Edition. Highly recommended!" - Hints for Mastering the ABA Anesthesiology Oral Board Examination, by D. John Doyle, MD, PhD, FRCPC
Browse award-winning titles. See more