- Purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Best Home Fashion and get 1 of them free. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Faux Fur Throw Blanket 58" x 60" - Black Mink - TR
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$38.00 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUY 1 OR MORE AND GET 1 FREE! JUST ADD THE ITEM TO THE CART! Promotion available for the 58X60 and 58x86 size.
- Indulge yourself with cozy warmth and luxurious comfort
- Faux fur is incredibly soft and plush with natural luster of mink with super soft microfiber backing
- Dry cleaning is recommended
- Perfect blanket to cuddle up on a chilly evening
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Leading seller of blackout curtains
- Over 10 million curtains sold since 2004
- All your needs will be met with our wide array of home decor products
Indulge yourself with cozy warmth and luxurious comfort
Get the look of real fur without any guilt
Faux Fur Throws
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable for easy care
Incredibly soft and plush
Manufactured without harming any animals and using the most innovative fibers, faux fur throws are warm, soft, luxurious and incredibly plush.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Faux Fur Throw Blanket 58" x 60" - Black Mink - TR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Best Home Fashion||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Package Weight||4.75 pounds||4.9 pounds||10.2 pounds||8.2 pounds|
|Material||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Synthetic|
|Pattern||Solid||Solid||Kitt Fox Faux Fur||Striped|
|Size||58" x 60"||58" x 60"||58" x 84"||60" x 84"|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Im the type that's always looking for the cheapest price for a quality product. Sometimes I will search the entire internet world just to get the best deal. During my travels around the internet I found some misconceptions about how to actually clean this thing. According to the AMAZON advertisement it says Dry Clean Only. The packaging the throw came in even says Dry Clean only. However, if you go to Best Home Fashions website you will notice they say it is Machine Washable for Easy Care.
To solve this mystery I contacted the Best Home Fashions customer service. This is what they told me:
They do suggest having the throw cleaned by a Dry Cleaner. However they also said that if you do go to a Dry Cleaner to make sure they are both reputable and know what they are doing when it comes to cleaning this type of blanket.Read more ›
WHAT WE LOVE:
- QUALITY...it is amazing and exceeded my expectations!
- The reverse side is soft and luxurious...something you don't mind against your skin.
- The throw is just as warm as you would hope without being so heavy that you get too hot.
- The mink side is beautiful and looks just like the picture. We got the dark brown and let me tell you, in dim light it looks almost black...it is a very rich looking brown.
- This is our second throw (the other is leopard) and I want you to know...we have had ZERO shedding. We almost didn't buy these because of what some reviewers were saying about really bad shedding...not our experience!
- Generous size! Go for the larger one...very worth it and keeps toes covered!
WHAT COULD BE BETTER:
- While the mink on this throw IS SOFT...the 'Fur' is longer...so take this for what it's worth, I find the hair is uncomfortable on my neck or face. It's not that it tickles as much as pokes, if that makes sense.
- One thing that IS TRUE from some other reviewers is that when the throw arrives, it has a strong, I'll call it 'Warehouse' smell. Not musty, but almost a dusty smell (no, it's not dusty, just smells that way). Now the Leopard throw, the smell went away after a week. The Mink for some reason still smells a little two months later. It is much more diminished now, but still present. Perhaps a dry cleaning will alleviate this issue.
That is what you need to know. Great quality, minor issues. I would get this 60% for Looks and 40% for coziness. The Leopard throw is super soft on BOTH sides and a much more cozy throw...that would be my choice if comfort is your primary goal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Much better than expected. If I didn't know better I would swear it was real fur. It has nice weight to it as well as being extremely soft and luxurious .Published 2 months ago by Traveler
Actual size as indicated on package is 58" x 84". Not much difference but it was not the size indicated. It is Dry Clean only which is not really desirable for a throw.Published 4 months ago by Copper Robot
The posting was misleading. The comments people wrote said heavy big blanket. It's small and thin. I'm so disappointed.Published 4 months ago by Stacey
Such a wonderful purchase. I am in LOVE with this throw. It is big enough to cover my whole double bed and is so soft on both sides. It doesn't shed and looks and feels great!!Published 4 months ago by Lucy Brandauer
It is excellent as far as faux fur blankets are concerned, but it sheds like crazy. It was too inconvenient to be cleaning up after so often.Published 4 months ago by Sean Rivera
This color is not white and when you return - you do not get the full refund amount credited. Would not buy again!!!Published 6 months ago by Darlene Provence
god where do i begin. this throw is amazing. we looked at hundreds if not thousands of these all over the internet and bought a couple different types to see and this one is the... Read morePublished 6 months ago by mark willis