Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Faux Ivy Privacy Screen-58"H x 9'9"W - Improvements
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

50%
50%

on July 9, 2011
My county limits privacy fences to 6' but lets me put faux plants on top of the fence as high as I want so the faux ivy seemed to be the perfect item to give me more privacy around my hot tub from neighbors. I will input the pros and cons:

Pros:

1.) Unique product that will withstand the harsh winds and weather if attached properly with dozens of zip ties to chicken wire or such.
2.) It looks pretty real, but don't waste your money on the deluxe faux with different color plants. It actually looks less real than the the the one with same color.
3.) No maintenance needed because it's artificial.
4.) Reasonably priced for what's out there, but remember to look online for coupon codes because I saved an extra 20% from such a code.

Cons:

1.) The picture looks like it gives about a 90-95% privacy, but it only gives about 70-75% privacy. You can definitely see people walking by with only one layer. I will buy 2 layers for extra privacy.
2.) The leaves are not attached very well to the supplied netting. Several leaves and even sections of the leaves fell out when I took it out of the box and during installation.

Everyhone who has seen it says it looks really nice and is practical for my application. Time will only tell to see how long these last. I will attached many more zip ties to the chicken wire for added security from the harsh elements. Cheers!
on August 15, 2011
I only ordered two of these to try. They are beautiful and make such a difference in my chain link fence that I have just ordered five more. Last week we had a severe storm that ripped out trees by their roots, tore down power lines, stripped the heads off artificial flowers, and tossed heavy furniture around like it was made of paper. I was amazed when I looked at my test fencing strips because not a leaf was missing! These fences are not so solid that they block your view seeing out but they do provide privacy from others seeing in. In addition they are so easy to install that it only took a few minutes for this 70 year old grandmother to attach the two strips. I have a large yard and am going to start saving now so I can enclose the entire yard with this wonderful ivy fencing!