- Series: Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology
- Paperback: 291 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (November 4, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433803496
- ISBN-13: 978-1433803499
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #92,917 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Favorite Activities for the Teaching of Psychology (Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most of these activities require preparation and certain items ex: hospital id bands for all of your students in class :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very helpful book that offers lots of ideas to add to a Psychology lesson.Published 19 months ago by Catherine A Dean
This book might be useful for a full-day class but otherwise the time and effort required to complete these activities is not possible and/or worth it.Published on May 13, 2014 by Jake
I love this book, and I use it for almost every unit we cover in AP Psychology. I highly recommend it!Published on February 7, 2014 by KH