Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > Wii 2000 Points Card forum

Favorite games to download

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 6, 2008, 10:49:15 PM PDT
I just bought a Wii and am looking for recommendations for good games to download that I might not know about.

'Golden Axe' rules.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2009, 9:47:55 AM PST
Lila Louise says:
You probably already know about these... seeing as you asked in Sept. but I'll throw them out there for anyone who might not know...

I'm a fan of World of Goo and LostWinds. I didn't believe the Goo hype until I started playing, and yes it's just as addictive as they say. LostWinds is fun, but very very relaxing. It's a little too "Zen" sometimes... but it's beautiful to look at and has a lovely score.

I recommend both, although they are already pretty widely known due to great reviews and such... perhaps someone looking here will be inspired to get them. Happy playing to you all!

Posted on Apr 6, 2012, 12:10:34 PM PDT
J. Parmelee says:
The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time and Super Mario Bros 3 were the first games I downloaded and they're still the best.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 6, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Wii 2000 Points Card
Wii 2000 Points Card by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.7 out of 5 stars (107)