Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fear Fighters: How to Live With Confidence in a World Driven by Fear
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 14, 2012
Fear Fighters: How to live by faith in a world driven by fear. If you had the privilege of listening to Kingdom Connection on television you will know that Jentezen Franklin is a man that knows how to encourage. His book is no different- each page in Fear Fighters is filled with tips and examples of how to live victoriously when fear raises it's ugly head. Fear is a certainty that will be faced by all of us but what we do with the fear is what separates the victorious in this life from those that live beneath God's best. The chapters contained will touch on family life, finances, fear of failure and of people, and fear of eternity.
Jentezen Franklin wants all of us to fulfill our destiny and knows that fear is often the dividing line as to whether we do it or not. He will exhort you to not allow appearances to deceive you or the unknown to intimidate you. Concluding each chapter are Scriptures to encourage you in your battle with fear. He will share some of his fears and how the Lord worked in his life as he took the steps of faith.
Here are a few quotes to wet your appetite on what to expect in this book:
"I have learned that for every miracle God gives me, I first have to leap over the wall of my own self- imposed limitations that scream 'you can't do that'!"
"The moment you compromise one inch to fear, you will have to compromise more territory. And before you know it, you will lose everything you ever had in God because you did not take a stand."
"God takes failures and redeems them by His blood. He takes what the world says is worthless and reveals the great value He has placed in you."
Allow the truths of this book to transform you from the inside out.
on October 18, 2009
Fear is all around us. In Fear Fighters, Pastor Franklin gives us examples from everyday that makes us think realistically about fear. Yes, we get fearful. However, we can overcome fear. We can win over the bondage of fear. Pastor Franklin gives us the courage to fight fear.
on May 12, 2014
What a blessing! Each chapter seemed to speak exactly what I needed to hear when I needed to hear it. I've struggled with anxiety for years and this book has practical, biblical ways of dealing with if.
on March 22, 2014
Brother Franklin produces another great book on daily living. We all get caught up in the day-to-day activities of life and lose sight of the beautiful forest outside our door. He points out several key issue that can block our positive view on light and set us to worry about things, we can not change. It is well written and religiously inspired by the Scriptures It is highly recommended for all readers from teens to the ancient ones.
on August 18, 2016
The book will not change pages correctly on my kindle fire. The first pages worked fine then it started jumping ahead and back 2 to 3 pages at a time. Now it gust moves to random pages. I think the content of the book is very good, as I have read many books by Pastor Franklin, but the kindle version is unreadable. Gary C.
on July 3, 2015
Excellent book. It provides practical points to deal with fear and gives practical examples. I have given away over 15 copies. A must read for anyone who deals with fear on any front. That is probably the entire human race.
on September 9, 2012
I love Jentezen Franklin. His messages are moving, inspirational and thought provoking. When I am down, I Youtube his sermons and am encouraged. By nature, I am a worry wart, and this book is helping me to remember that in order for good things to happen, I have to trust God. The God I pray to is the same God that parted the Red Sea, helped Gideon to defeat the Midianites, saved Daniel from the Lions den and protected the three Hebrew boys from perishing when they were thrown into a fiery furnace. My point is, God can do anything. His power is greater than any fear or obstacle that may arise in my life. This book arrived at a very crucial time in my life where my husband was laid off and we were very unsure and fearful of our path. It is reminding me to take it day by day and remember that God is with me, God is always at the bottom of every situation (when you think you've exhausted all the options-he is always there waiting for you) and that I have faith for my trials. A great read!
on February 10, 2013
Worth whatever you pay for it. He gives verses in the bible to back up the truth of God. God with take away your fears; Jentezen Franklin will walk you through to fighting fears using the word of God.
on February 6, 2010
WOW, what a book, we ordered 3 total, 2 to give away for Christmas and 1 for us and now I am going to order more books, If you have fear in your life this is the book to read, Jentezen is a great writer and tells it like it is, suggested reading for all of us, we all have fear at some point and this explains how to handle that fear and get rid of it..Jacque Montreuil
on June 8, 2016
GREAT BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE FOR THOSE STRUGGLING WITH ANXIETY.

SOCIAL ANXIETY, family worries, death, and finances are addressed and treated with scripture.