- File Size: 1899 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Anthony Renfro (August 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JYFIYZY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,472,704 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Fear of the Scarecrow Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This would be the perfect campfire tale. The author sets the tone. Gives you the plot. Then scares the crap out of ya.
As this is a short story, there’s not a lot of character development. Not much is needed. You get the picture pretty quick. It’s all over in about 15 minutes. If you like small bites of good old fashioned horror, you”ll enjoy this one.
There’s also a bonus short story included in the eBook.
I love cheese. Macaroni & cheese. Lasagna. Tacos. All cheesy good. But, best of all….Pizza! I could eat pizza every day. Imagine not being able to eat your favorite food. Not being able to eat anything with gluten in it. Talk about being miserable.
One man has taken all he can take. He’s denied himself all of his favorite foods for more years than he cares to remember. He wants his pizza. And he’s gonna have it. Will it kill him? Yes. Does he still want it? Yes.
Anthony sucked me in right from the beginning. He chose a fascinating way to tell this story. I was squirming in no time. It’s a hard one to swallow. A really good horror story that chews you up and spits you out.
And one more Bonus short story included in this eBook.
A Haunted House Tale
They must have seen the movies, read the books. Yet these five friends think it won’t happen to them.
Clearly something will and does.
The legend is, if you survive the night, you receive untold riches.
The temptation lures them in.
There’s safety in numbers, right?
Then it all goes south and everyone is scrambling to get out.
I never get tired of these stories. I was thinking of Scream, the movie, where they go over all of the rules of what not to do.
If these characters had any sense, they’d know not to go in that house, but then I wouldn’t have had such fun reading what happens to them.
These stories are scary good fun.
Fear of the Scarecrow was inspired by his Haiku: Fear of the Scarecrow:
In a field you hang
Upon this wood post you wait
for the night’s darkness
And it does arrive in a big way!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal