- "Fear University...reminded me of my old school love of the paranormal when I used to hide under my blankets and read by flashlight." - Books Books Books Blog"
- "What a spell binding read this book was. I'm still trying to put the pieces together and it's been hours since I finished the story, that's how engaging it was to read." - Winchester Book Reviews
- "This book, let me tell you. I was not expecting any of what Fear University brought to the table. It was like a multi-cultural buffet...The suspense had me on the edge of my seat! I'll be impatiently waiting for the next book in the Fear University series..." - Give Me Books
- "Fear University was riveting, disturbing and frightening...At the same time hot, fun, daring and spunky." - Four Chicks Flipping Pages
- "I have finally read the most realistic, if not the most comprehensive,novel about aswangs, written by a non-Filipino. And I am impressed with Meg Collett's writing prowess because she was able to inject fear through this petrifying and blood-curling mythical creature." - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
About the Author
Suggested reading order from the author: If you enjoy steamier, urban fantasy novels, check out her Fear University series. For cleaner (PG-13) paranormal reading, try the End of Days trilogy and its spin-off serial books, Days of New. Contemporary romance readers will enjoy Fakers, the first novel in the Canaan Island series.