Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fearless Brewing: The Beermaker's Bible
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 30, 2000
I enjoyed the book but the information was too basic for the advanced brewer. One of the best features of this book is the section that steps the intermediate (extract and grain) brewer into the realm of "all grain." The "Don't worry..." theme of brewing has been carried through without using the cliche. I do highly recommend the book for those who enjoy malt extract/malt extract and grain brewing and want to improve their product or are working their way toward advanced brewing.
Cheers!
on April 27, 1999
My brother is was very interested in home brewing. I bought this book as a birthday present and he was thrilled. Last week I tried a sample of his first batch, it was wonderful. Mr. Kunath deserves high praise!!!! The book was easy to follow and very informative!
on January 13, 1999
Cleverly weaving history with how-to, Kunath has written a fascinating and resourceful book on home brewing. From the Sumerian farmer who first left his cut barley out in a rainstorm and discovered malt to the author himself who brewed his first case of weizen in his kitchen sink, the reader is walked along a timeline of brewers' history, and by the book's end, finds that he is the next chapter. All the supplies and ingredients every budding brewster needs to create his own unique beer are neatly catalogued within, along with concise calculaton tables, a troubleshooting chart, and handy worksheets. The wonderful photography illuminates examples of lagers and ales and instantly triggers a lip-smacking Pavlovian response. What Hemingway did for bullfighting, Kunath does for home brewing.
on January 7, 1999
A really well written book. Very informative and helpful to those in the home brewong business. Mr. Kunath slips in a lot of great jokes that are very subtle and keeps the book flowing nicely.Some really geat illustrations that help illustrate what the author has just so eloquently described. I also discovered a whole lot of new recepies that Mr. Kunath put in the back of the book. A must have for any home brewer or anyone interested in home brewing. I hope he writes another, I'd be firt in line to buy it.
on March 19, 1999
If you're like me, you've probably sampled many beers over your lifetime. You may have also considered brewing your own beer from time to time. Mr. Kunath's book is an excellent reference to the process. Full of great advice, this book is more than a simple "how to" guide; it is a well researched exploration of beer making, complete with beautiful photos and illustrations. If you've ever considered brewing beer, buy this book! Mr. Kunath, I raise this glass to you.
on November 24, 2001
Kunath's love of beer, brewing, and writing all combine to form a spectacular feast of knowledge and enchantment. The author establishes a relationship with the reader that make one feel he may have spent time brewing with him. His artful wit along with necessary instructions gives the reader a full reward. I am not a professional brewer, but from my days at SUNY Cortland, I can tell you that Kunath captures the "clock-tower" of brewing. My wife enjoyed the book as well. Hats off to Kunath, that little devil! A job well done!
on June 9, 1999
I raise my glass to Mr. Kunath. I have struggled with brewing on and off for years. Finally I stumbled across this book. I orignally brought it home for the coffee table. With its exquisite illustrations and presentation it is a perfect way to demonstrate my hobby to my guests. However, when I actually read the information, recipes and data I was amazed. This book is the ultimate guide for the homebrewer. From the absolute novice to the experienced brewer Mr. Kunath gives the reader all of the tools necessary to improve their brew. Cheers!
on July 1, 2016
Great book with great pictures!