- File Size: 2844 KB
- Print Length: 79 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01I58M62I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #505,526 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Fear's Touch: A Darkworld Novella Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I saw my first demon at a Halloween party.
Claudia is at this Halloween party and after the power goes off some yahoo thinks it's a great idea to get out the Ouija board! Yeah! Right?
I forgot to mention Claudia is a sorceress. She's the only one that sees a demon that appears while the board stupidity is going on and she takes a tumble off the balcony. Fun times!
Claudia's parents decide she needs to go to the University of Blackstone to be more protected from demons etc. This is also home to the Venantium, they supposedly watch the magic users to make sure they are not summoning demons and to take out demons that come into the world. You can join them but then they rule your life and bleh. Claudia's parents were with them but they left at one point.
Anyway, Claudia meets Berenice at the bus stop to the school when a dark shadow is after her and Claudia is going to try to help her.
Okay. Time for action.
I mentally called the shadows toward me--one thing I'd got the knack of pretty quickly, even if it had freaked me out almost as much as the demon had, the sight of every shadow in the room zooming over to me as though I'd activated some kind of shadow-sucking hoover. Right now, thought, I felt a spasm of relief when the dark, swirling shadows came out from under cars and people, swarming over me in one motion. I flicked my hand up, still holding the fan, and the shadows complied, forming a wall between us and the shadow-beast.
Claudia and Berenice end up being flat mates and make some cool friends, Cyrus and Howard. They are forming their own Scooby crew and keeping away from the Venators. That's what you become when you join the Venantium, you have to be a guard. They all have powers of course.
I had a fun time with this book and look forward to reading more of the ones in this series!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age