Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on June 10, 2015
Based on some reviews it became a little confusing trying to figure out whether I would get the one that was too small for Barbie . Anyway after much consideration and reading all the reviews, ( which is how I finally reached my conclusion, many thanks to everyone) I decided to go for it and am very pleased I did. Obviously it isn't a full hat, it's a fascinator , dimensions being : at the fullest ,11 1/2 inch diameter , circumference ,approx 30" and around 2 " height. Things became really difficult though when it arrived , as in....what the **** do I do with it? I placed it in every position I conceivably could but it just wasn't working . I really liked it but it just didn't look good on me till eventually I had an idea . Some reviewers received squashed hats , mine was in pristine condition but that was the problem, it needed some character . The shaped flowers and feathery bits were standing proud but the veil was too flat for me. I took a tip from another reveiwer and decided to reshape it by folding the stiff netting under itself all around the brim and pinning it there for a while and...voila . I am not a hat person, I have no clue how to wear one as you can see from the photo , ( please excuse the fizzog) but I'm going to give it a shot and wear it for an upcoming wedding . ...if I have the courage. By the way , it feels pretty sturdy and well made and apologies to anyone if they were going to buy but have been deterred by the pic , the image is merely to offer a sense of proportion .
review image
on February 26, 2014
I ordered this to wear to an afternoon tea. I added additional feathers and pearls and I received several compliments on how nice it looked. The fit was great. the clips on the underside really did keep the fascinator stable.
on September 4, 2014
I just received my fascinator and it is about less than half the size shown in the image. Size wise, it is nothing like the image unless the model's head is the size of a barbie doll. It is way too small and is more like a clip for my hair than hat size. I ordered this fascinator for my southern themed bridal shower and I'm very disappointed in the size. This seller has another listing for a "Bridal Mesh Feather Fascinator Hat on Hair Clip and Brooch" and it seems like that was what was was sent to me. I was expecting a much larger fascinator like it is shown in the image. If you are looking for a big fascinator, don't let this image fool you.
on March 4, 2014
Is off-white to beige in color. The fit was great. the clips on the underside really did keep the fascinator stable.
on June 10, 2015
I wore this hat to a wedding & received rave reviews from women, men & even children! I wore it with a cream colored dress & jacket & was told several times, "You look like you just stepped out of Downton Abby." I loved hearing that! This hat was very easy to wear but I did add a few bobby pins to make it really secure. I wore it for at least 7-8 hrs with no problem. I would highly recommend this item.
on May 24, 2015
The hat is nice and well made. It retains its shape very well (even after being chucked in a suitcase for traveling). When you take it off, just make sure you are very careful and not just yank it off your head. The clips have a tight grip (which in a way is great so the hat doesn't slip off) and if you're not careful you might pluck out some of your hair.
on April 11, 2014
It's definitely NOT white but I was looking for an ivory color anyway. I loved this hat with my outfit. I wore it to a tea. I meant to add to it but I did not have time. The clips keep the hat in place.
on February 17, 2014
This hat is gorgeous and simple to clip on. I loved it.

However it is NOT WHITE. So, only purchase this if you really want ivory.
on July 14, 2014
This was the perfect fascinator. It felt very secure when clipped to my hair, and was well made. It is a nice size, not too big, nor too small. Will wear again. Added a few of my own feathers to more closely match my dress. Very impressed with this fascinator for the price.
on June 5, 2014
Item has 2 hair clips underneath the hat foundation that allows for easy placement - no headband to cause headaches.
Color is a soft ivory. Item came very quickly and was well packaged.