- (Triple_A_'s Promotion) Buy 12 quantity get Discount $7USD. Buy 6 quantity get Discount $3USD. Buy 3 quantity get Discount $1USD. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Feather All Stainless Steel Double Edge Shaving Razor
- Please read all label information on delivery.
- The cutting performance of the blades surpasses any other replacement blade razor on the market
- Feather has created the most innovative razor in the world
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Everyone's face is slightly different but I am getting the best "safety razor" shaves that I have ever had with this razor and I have have a pretty thick beard. I'm no novice to this shaving and I have also used several other quality DE razors in the past but they will now be retired. Yes, it is a "milder" shaver that was almost certainly designed with extremely sharp Feather blades in mind. But the two together make an excellent combination and so I have not tried it with other blades.
I was concerned about the mildness criticism and also the price after reading a few other reviews but I needn't have worried - at least for me this so called mildness actually translates into the ability to apply more pressure while also shaving much faster and ending up with far fewer nicks and less irritation in the process. I have now learned that aggressive razors will remove a little skin as well as bristles and this razor just doesn't do that resulting in fewer cuts. The shave itself is at least as good or better than any other razor that I have tried.
I also love the way that it clamps down on the blade solidly all over it's surface and then supports it right up to the cutting edge. I think that this also really improves the shaving feel and it has me wondering why more DE razors don't do this. In any case the result is a very smooth and quiet shave.Read more ›
So is it worth the money? That depends: 1)What type of shaver are you? and 2)What are you used to shaving with? So let's address this:
1. The razor seems great if you have to shave every day of the week (i.e. you are basically a maintenance shaver). It is very mild, and you can shave every day without getting razor burn. However, if you wait a few days between shaves, you may find yourself needing to take 5-7 passes to knock everything off smooth.
2. If you are used to an aggressive razor (like my Ikon S3S, Merkur Open Comb Slant Bar, or Muehle Open Comb R-41), you will likely be very disappointed by the shave from the Feather. The comb is very tight against the top plate, which means your angle has to be absolutely perfect or it will not shave. With a few days growth, even when you get the angle perfect and it shaves, you seem to have to take a couple strokes just to get through the cream to your stubble, rinse the head, then a couple more strokes to cut off a teeny bit of the growth, re-lather, repeat 5 more times.
Although the price is toward the high end of the market, it would be a great razor for a beginner as it is very hard to cut yourself with it. In addition, since it will only shave when held within a window of just a couple of degrees, it will teach you proper angles very quickly.Read more ›
The craftsmanship on the Feather is superb - it is a piece of art in itself, a simple design built to perfection with a wonderfully understated matte brushed finish to it. I shave every day and I look forward to taking this tool into my hand every morning. The precision design results in a very uniform, very small blade gap, which, in turn, makes it very hard (though not impossible) to nick your skin with this razor. When I first shaved with the Feather, I was amazed at how little irritation my skin showed, but I was not too impressed by the shave, which was not as close as I used to get with the C34. It took me about two weeks of playing around with pressure and head angle to find the sweet spot of this razor. I found that using almost no pressure and a pretty high angle of about 60-70 degrees, where I feel almost all plate and just a touch of blade on my skin delivers extremely close shaves that are virtually irritation-free.
The feel of the Feather shave is very different from that of the C34.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have an EJ89 and a merkur 33C along with the feather. The feather is my favorite.Published 3 months ago by Ilikebuyingthings
Shaves ok, but like my merkur progress better. Won't rust.Published 4 months ago by Willard Northrup
Amazing piece of craftsmanship, but also - for a relatively new person to DE wet shaving I cannot imagine going back to any other razors..... Read morePublished 6 months ago by GoodHuman
I thought the Feather worthy enough to write a review. For me, this has proven to be an outstanding safety razor. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Florida Shaver
The Gap is TOO Narrow!
Contrary to what a lot of these Dual Edge (DE) snobs are clamoring about - Snobs who are trying to justify the huge amount of money they wasted on... Read more