Trust Optics FeatherView Computer Video Gaming Glasses w UV400 Anti Glare High Frequency Harmful Blue Light Lenses in Navy TR90 and Carbon Fiber Construction Frame
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Relieves Visual Discomfort - Amber tinted lens technology alleviates visual stress by reducing the amount of harmful, glare, ultra violet and blue light from viewing electronic devices and monitor screens. Perfect for office settings with fluorescent lighting, multiple screens and long work hours
- Advanced Material - Flexible and lightweight TR90 frame material allows for extended use as reading glasses in front of all electronic devices . Rx-able Rx Prescription Ready High Quality Eyeglasses Frame
- Carrying Case - Free case and cloth included with your purchase
- 2 Year Warranty - Contact the seller for warranty claims on frame and lens breakage
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee - All customers enjoy our 90 day money back guarantee. Simply contact the seller directly for a hassle free return.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our eyes are the window to the world. Every day, we endlessly view and process information: working 9 to 5 in front of a computer screen, scrolling through our phones, catching up with our favorite show on TV, reading on a tablet, or battling it out on gaming devices. What do all of these digital devices have in common? They all emit blue light, which can be harmful to our eyes over time. >
What is blue light?
Blue light has the strongest frequency of the visible spectrum, right next to UV light. Its short wavelength and high frequency make it highly penetrative, able to reach as far back as the retina in your eyes. This can cause digital eyestrain, headaches, dry eye, fatigue, and even insomnia.
Cut the blue light with Trust Optic’s BluGuard Lens Technology
Trust Optics worked with ophthalmologists to create their BluGuard lens technology: a proprietary amber lens treatment that reduces high frequency blue light, UV light, and glare emitted from many digital devices. BluGuard decreases eyestrain, reduces headaches, and improves your sleep cycle, which also means increased productivity at the office and more time to relax with your favorite devices.
Fashionable and Functional FeatherView Frames
The BluGuard lens technology is coupled with our FeatherView frames, which are only made with high quality and lightweight materials. Our glasses do not compromise on comfort or style. FeatherView frames are functional, professional, and available in a wide variety of modern and sleek designs.
Safeguard your eyes, alleviate the digital eyestrain, and feel the difference today with Trust Optics Computer Glasses.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being a light pair of glasses the frames are not very robust but for my needs they do not have to be. If I was taking these to/from work I would be concerned with damaging but since they remain at my home in the zipper container they came in when not in use I have little concern with them being damaged. With the low price point I thought maybe that the lens might have a small defect or not be clear in all of the spots as I have experienced with other low end computer glasses but the pair I received are quite clear with no signs of distortion that I detect when looking thru them.
The frame for this product is way better than some other similar glasses I've had in the past.
Only comment I have, is that they do attract a bit of dust, appear to attract more static, but still great product.
Will buy another set in the future for sure.
Quality wise, these things feel like they'll break the second dust lands on them. Very cheap quality, but that's to be expected for less than $15.