Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on June 22, 2015
It's a great shame. I love this album and own a digital copy. I purchased the vinyl pressing (along with a number of other records at the time) and found the record to sound very clicky and poppy. I returned the record as faulty, and received another copy promptly from Amazon. The new copy sounded identical to the first.

I know some new pressings are better than others but this is just dreadful.
on July 21, 2015
These are some of the worst duos I have ever heard. Sorry I wasted my money on this. Norah is better off by herself.
on August 8, 2014
big disappointment
on April 12, 2012
This CD is terrible. I have all the other Norah Jones CDs which are very good but this one is not worth the money or time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2011
So I would love to know what is one this disc but it doesn't even work! I've tried it in every player I can possibly imagine- a normal CD player, every computer on the planet, the car, the dvd player but it just doesn't work. Apparently I am just not meant to hear Norah Jones. I am sure someone can tell me if this is a good CD???!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse