4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
FebSmart 4 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express(PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server, XP,7,Vista,8,8.1,10 PCs-Build in Self-Powered Technology-No Need Additional Power Supply(FS-U4-Pro)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.This FS-U4-Pro(Purple Version) will add four USB 3.0 ports on your desktop computer by PCI Express(1X) slot .The super fast USB 3.0 ports will provide 5Gbps max data(total) transfer speed for video ,audio ,photos or files.
- 2.Build in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology-Users do not need to plug any additional power cable on board(only PCIe slot)and get each ports 2A (8A in total) max power supply for high power-consuming data device like Hard drive disc. Enjoy super easy installation with Plug & Play use.
- 3.Based on RENESAS NEC high performance chipset with more technology.4X added power module provide 4X2 ampere current ensure adequate power supply for USB device.4X electric circuit protector and voltage stable capacitance protect data safety than ever.
- 4. Compatible System: 1.Plug and Play on Windows 10,8.1,8(32/64bit) and Windows Server 2012,2012R2,2016,2019.2.Need to Install Driver on Windows XP,Vista,7(32/64bit) and Windows Server 2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2(32/64bit),NOT for MAC OS. Comply with PCI Express X1,X4,X8,X16 slot,NOT for PCI Slot.
- 5.WARNING:1.Please Install Driver for for USB Card on PCs.2.Not works on Mini Size PCs,No Low Profile Bracket inside.3.Make Sure PCs Mother Board have Spare PCIe Slot for PCIe USB card.4.Make Sure your USB Device is USB 3.0 or Can't get USB 3.0 Speed. Buy with 30days money back, one year warranty, Lifetime tech support. Get prompt tech-support at email@example.com or visit www.febsmart.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
4-Ports USB 3.0 Superspeed 5Gbps PCI Express USB Host Controller Expansion Card
FebSmart FS-U4-Pro allow users add 4X USB 3.0 super fast 5Gbps ports on desktop computers for video,audio,photos or files transfer.Build in Self-Powered Technology for high power-consuming data devices.It is a perfect choice for Cameras,VR system,Flash Drive,USB SSD/HDD Enclosures and more USB device.
- 1.Add 4X Ports USB 3.0 on desktop computer by PCI Express slot-Each port 5Gbps max data transfer speed for fast connection.
- 2.Bluid in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology provide sufficient power(8A max) supply for USB data device. Experience fast data transfer all the time.Running High power-consuming device simultaneously in all USB ports now.
- 3.Internal USB card from mother board though a PCI Express slot-Ensure stable connection,lost few data transfer speed. Do not have lost connection issue like external USB HUB does.
Advance FebSmart Self-Powered Technology
FebSmart Self-Powered Technology is a new solution to add more power supply on USB expansion cards.The old version PCI Express USB cards need to plug a power cable from desktop computers power control center.Even added on additional power,sometimes it still lack power when running few high power-consuming devices simultaneously such as hard drive disks.PCI Express Slot can provide 75W max almost 12V/6.25A power.We add a voltage transformer on USB cards get 5V/15A max power.Then we added power modules on each USB ports distribute current to each port 5V/2A(NOT for Fast Charging ).Most of the high power-consuming devices just need 4~8W which means this USB expansion card can be running few the high power-consuming device simultaneously in high speed.To protect data device and users data we build safety electric circuit protector on each each port.Do not worry data loss or burning the data device now.Add super fast USB 3.0 Controller Card on PCs.Choose More Stable Fast and Safe data Connection with FebSmart.
USB 3.0 5Gbps Total Bandwidth
Support Multiple Windows System
Safegard Users DATA,Easy Install
REENESAS USB 3.0 Host Controller
PCI Express 2.0,X1 Interface
Works on Standard Size PCs ONLY
Search More Superspeed USB 3.0 Expansion Cards from FebSmart,Select one USB Expansion Card for Your PC
|USB Ports||4 Ports||4 Ports||7 Ports||7 Ports||4 Ports||8 Ports|
|USB Standard||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Total Bandwidth||1 Channel 5Gbps||1 Channel 5Gbps||1 Channel 5Gbps||1 Channel 5Gbps||2 Channel 5Gbps||4 Channel 5Gbps|
|Power Supply Type||Self-Powered||Self-Powered||Self-Powered||Self-Powered||Self-Powered||Self-Powered|
|PCIE Interface||PCIE X1||PCIE X1||PCIE X1||PCIE X1||PCIE X4||PCIE X4|
|Compatible Device||USB Device||USB Device||USB Device||Industrial/USB Device||USB Device||Industrial/USB Device|
|Low Profile Bracket||NO||YES||NO||NO||YES||YES|
|Compatible PC||Full Size PCs||Full/Slim Size PCs||Full Size PCs||Full Size PCs||Full/Slim Size PCs||Full/Slim Size PCs|
|Compatible System||Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit), Windows Server 2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit)||Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit), Windows Server 2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit)||Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit), Windows Server 2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit)|
Easy Install on Desktop PCs
FebSmart FS-U4-Pro allows device add 4-USB 3.0 superspeed 5Gbps ports on desktop computers for video, audio, photos, or files transfer. Build in Self-Powered Technology for high power-consuming data devices such as hard drive disks.
What is FebSmartSelf-Powered technology?
FebSmart Self-Powered Technology is a solution to add more power supply for USB expansion car FebSmart d. Th FebSmart e old version PCI Express USB card need to plug a power cable from the desktop computer power control center.Even you add additional power sometime it lack power when you running few high power-consuming devices simultaneously like hard disk. PCI Express Slot can provide 75W max almost 12V/6.25A.We add on a voltage transformer on the USB card get 5V/15A max power.Then we add a power module on each USB ports distribute current for each port 5V/2A.Most of the high power-consuming devices just need 4~8W which means this USB expansion card can be running few the high power-consuming device simultaneously in high speed. To protect data device, we build a safety electric circuit protector for each port. Do not worry data loss or burning the data device now. Add super fast USB 3.0 Controller Card on PCs.Choose More Stable Fast and Safe data Connection with Feb Smart.
Add four Ports USB 3.0 for your desktop computer by PCI Express slot-Each port 5Gbps data transfer speed for fast connection.
Bluid in Feb Smart Self-Powered Technology Provide sufficient power (8A max) supply for USB data device. Experience fast data transfer all the time. Running High power-consuming device simultaneously in all USB ports now.
Internal USB card from mother board though a PCI Express Slot-Ensure stable connection and lost few data transfer speed. Do't have lost connection issue like external USB HUB does.
1XFS-U4-Pro 1XUser Manual 1XMini CD 1x Mounting Screw
Compare with similar items
WARNING:1.PCIE USB card works on mother-board PCI Express slot only.FebSmart don't responsible to any damege if user plug it on PCI slot.2.Add-on usb card woks in system only,BIOS setting not support.USB ports from mother board directly would support BIOS setting.3.FebSmart do not accept return if it is not quality issues,when buyer open the package.4.Please read product description and features carefully before purchase,in case bought wrong item.5. Add usb card on mother-board is a professional work, FebSmart do not responsible to the PC damage if user do not obey user manual. Driver Download:www.febsmart.com Tech-support：firstname.lastname@example.org
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm using this in a HP Z440 workstation and as owners of HP workstations are generally aware, they are fussy when it comes to add-in cards. Have used other brands of USB 3 cards that worked in one machine but not in another. This is my fussiest machine and the card works fine. It is plugged into a X1 PCIe slot.
Be aware that the first time the machine powers on after installing the card that it might take the BIOS a few minutes to detect and configure the card. It took a bit over 3 minutes in my machine before the boot up process could complete. This is only for the 1st boot after the card is installed, no delays after that.
The only devices I've tested so far are a Canon PRO-100 printer and Canon LIDE 220 scanner. In the past, I've had problems with USB2 devices connected to USB3 ports, no problems here. Note that the scanner is powered off the USB3 port on the card and is getting plenty of power.
The Oculus Rift works very nice, no problems. The card is small and does not require power from the power supply. A definite plus. I recommend this card.
The card overall appears to be defective. It will support controllers and other simple, low speed devices. Plugging a mouse into it results in weird tracking and jittery delays while attempting to use any audio devices will result in humming or buzzing sounds. I don't know how to test board components properly, but it is a safe opinion to pass the card off as fubar.
Works, but barely.
UPDATE: Several month on, the card continues to disconnect randomly. At first I thought it was related to the driver, but the problem persists whether using the 2012 Renasus driver or the current Windows 1.0 driver. I have tried various peripherals and get the same behavior regardless. The card runs fantastic for a few days, then disconnects and the card shows up in device manager as being disabled. Reboot and all is well once again...for a few days.
I have the feeling that I simply got a bad card, but I'm past the window for returns, so I'm not sure if I have any options at this point other than to pull this one out and try a different brand.