FebSmart Wireless N 2.4GHz 300Mbps PCIe Wireless Network Adapter for Windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP Server(32/64bit) and Linux PCs,PCIe WiFi Card,PCIe WiFi Adapter(FS-N300)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Hardware Interface||PCIE x 1|
|Operating System||Plug and Play on Windows 8,8.1,10(32/64bit) Windows Server 2012 2012R2 2016 2019. Need to Install Driver on Windows XP,7(32/64bit) Windows Server 2003,2003R2 2008 2008R2(32/64bit). Linux driver ATH9K See more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.33 x 2.55 x 0.78 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. FS-N300 will add high speed 802.11 N Wi-Fi connectivity to a desktop computer through a PCI Express (PCIe X1) slot. Allow PCs connect to wireless network at 2.4GHz 300Mbps for office and home use.
- 2. Based on Qualcomm Atheros wireless network solution.Packed with 2X 3dBi external antenna to improve wireless network reliability and performance.
- 3. Seamless connect to wireless 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n device. Support 300Mbps max throughput on 2.4GHz band. Plug and Play on Windows 8,8.1,10(32/64bit) Windows Server 2012 2012R2 2016 2019. Need to Install Driver on Windows XP,7(32/64bit) Windows Server 2003,2003R2 2008 2008R2(32/64bit). NOT for Windows Vista System.Linux users refer ATH9K.
- 4.Comply with 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)security protocol.Works with PCI express X1,X4,X8,X16 slot.Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- 5. Buy with 30 days money back guarantee, one year warranty, lifetime tech-support. Get prompt tech-support at email@example.com (7X24 reply) or visit www.febsmart.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wireless N 300Mbps PCI Express (PCIe) Wi-Fi adapter
Feb Smart FS-N300 wireless N 2.4GHz 300Mbps PCIe Wi-Fi adapter with 6dBi external detachable antennas is special designed for Home and Office normal use.It is a Easy and Low Cost way to add Stable Wireless Network Function on desktop computers.
- 1.Usage: Online Surfing
- 2.Wireless Speed: 2.4GHz 300Mbps
- 3.External Antenna Power: 2X3dBi
- 4.Function: Wi-Fi Receiver or Soft AP Mode
- 5.Bracket: Low Profile and Standard size Bracket
- 6.Connect Interface: PCI express X1,Compatible with X4,X8,X16 Slot
Package List: 1X FS-N300,1X Mini CD,1X User Manual,2X3dBi Antennas,1XRetaining Screw,1X Low Profile Bracket
Advance Qualcomm Atheros Wireless N Network Adapter
- 1. Add Wireless Adapter on Desktop Computer-Say Goodbye to Wired Internet Cable,Move Your Desktop Computer to Anywhere You like.
- 2. Build in Qualcomm Atheros Network Solution-Select Better Wi-Fi Solution Enjoy Better Wi-Fi Connection, Get Most of Wi-Fi Speed and Few Loss.
- 3. Engineered 2X3dBi Detachable External Antenna-External Antenna to Improve Wi-Fi Coverage and Performance.
- 4.2.4GHz Wi-Fi 300Mbps- Seamless connect to wireless 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n products, Share Fast and Stable Internet on 2.4GHz.
- 5. Comply with 64/128 WEP,WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) Security Protocol-Ensure Users Connect to Most of Wi-Fi Signals.
- 6. Low Profile and Standard Profile Bracket Inside-Both Mini and Standard Desktop Host Workable. 7. PCI Express Slot Connection-Share More Stable Signals than USB Wi-Fi Adapters.
Compatible Processor and Systems:
Easy Setup with Secured WiFi Source:
|WiFi Speed||Up to 300Mbps||Up to 600Mbps||Up to 1200Mbps||Up to 1200Mbps||Up to 1200Mbps||Up to 1200Mbps|
|WiFi Range||Good||Best||Best||Best||Best +||Best +|
|WiFi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Online Gaming||Good||Better||Best||Best||Best +||Best +|
|4K Video Sreaming||No||Good||Best||Best||Best +||Best +|
|Comaptible Systems||Windows XP,7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit),Windows Server 2003 2003R2 2008 2008R2 2012 2012R2 2016 2019,Linux||Windows XP,7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit),Windows Server 2003 2003R2 2008 2008R2 2012 2012R2 2016 2019,Linux||Windows 10 (32/64bit),Windows 8.1 64bit,Windows 8 64bit,Windows Server 2012 2012R2 2016 2019,Linux,Chrome OS||Windows7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit),Windows Server 2008 2008R2 2012 2012R2 2016 2019,Linux||Windows7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit),Windows Server 2008 2008R2 2012 2012R2 2016 2019,Linux||Windows7,8,8.1,10(32/64bit),Windows Server 2008 2008R2 2012 2012R2 2016 2019,Linux|
Super Easy to Add WiFi Card on Desktop Computers:
Users Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Question: Is this works on AMD Ryzen platform ?
Answer: Yes,this WiFi card was by selected Qualcomm Atheros chipset,works perfect on AMD Ryzen and Intel processor.
2.Question:I am using a Slim PC,how can I get this card works on my PC？
Answer:This model do works on a Slim PC,You just need to use a screw driver remove the full size bracket and pick low profile bracket from attachment bag,fix it on WiFi card.
3.Question: Why it just got poor WiFi signal on my PC?
Answer: Please make sure computer was placed in Router/AP WiFi coverage.Can test by cellphone.1.if cellphone can not find WiFi signal neither.Consider move PC close to Router/AP.2.If cellphone can find WiFi in good condition,but PC find Poor WiFi. Please remove and re-screw antenna on WiFi card.
4.Question:My computer can not find any signal on my Windows10,Why ?
Answer:For Windows10/8.1/8.0 system,no need to install driver works directly. When you are in this situation please shut down PC,remove WiFi card from PCIE slot and Re-plug it or better change to another PCIE slot. It is because WiFi card not sit well in PCIE slot or PCIE slot was disabled in BIOS.
5.Question:My Windows7 computer can not find WiFi signal,how to do next?
Answer: For Windows7,XP system need to install driver. So install driver in Mini CD first. If still do not work please refer Question4 shut down PC,remove WiFi card from PCIE slot and Re-plug it or better change to another PCIE slot.
6.Question:My PC do not have CD ROM,where I can download driver ?
Answer: Please download driver in our site you will find it in user manual or color box.
7.Question:I am a Linux user how can I get support or where I can get source code?
Answer:We provide source code ATH9K for Linux users on our site,you can download from our site.
Compare with similar items
WARNING:1.PCIE WiFi card works on mother-board PCI Express slot only. FebSmart don't responsible to any damege if user plug it on PCI slot.2. The routers performance and the distance between the router and the PC will affect the real connection speed. 3.FebSmart do not accept return if it is not quality issues, when buyer open the package.4. Please read product description and features carefully before purchase, in case bought wrong item.5. Add usb card on mother-board is a professional work, FebSmart do not responsible to the PC damage if user do not obey user manual. Driver Download:www.febsmart.com Tech-support：firstname.lastname@example.org
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"Caveat Emptor" is the phrase I'm looking for. I'd even go so far as to suggest that the company's descriptive text borders on misdemeanor fraud and misrepresentation. Bottom line ... I'm out the time it took to dismantle my computer and insert the card, I'm out the time it took to understand that the item doesn't function as advertised, I'm out the time it took to dismantle my computer again to remove the card, and I'm out the time and fuel to go to the local Post Office. To top it all off, this lousy product doesn't even function as a defacto Frisbee. For all I know, this FebSmart may actually work with a PCI adapter card - but, based on its deceptive advertising, I'll purchase any WiFi adapter other than FebSmart after I've bought and installed a PCI network card.
I only wish that there was an option to give this company and its product a minus five star review.
- It works. There are very few 11n chips that OpenBSD supports in hostap mode, this is one of them.
- Installation was as simple as can be - plug the card in, it was supported out of the box.
- Speed - I get 2.1 MB/sec connected to this card, the same laptop talking to a Verizon router shows 6 MB/sec in the speed test. 6 MB/sec is the speed of my internet connection (fios) meaning the laptop could be capable of higher speeds. This card tops out at actual ~25 mbits/second, far cry from advertised 300 mbits/sec. Some of the speed issue may have to do with how OpenBSD drives the card.
Recently I got a faster HP with Windows 10, but couldn't get the Ideaworks antenna to work no matter what.
Read the reviews and ordered this wifi card. Worked so well that I ordered another for the Dell PC.
I still think it was a good buy and will buy another one if I need a wireless card.
4 stars because of driver install directions. was as if they didn't want to say you would have to go to the chip manufactures web site( my guess).
Bought from Amazon and ordering / delivery was great as usual.
Top reviews from other countries
je roule en moyenne 103 mbps sur mon internet wifi. Donc a vous de …..