Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 8, 2011
I love the way this stuff cleans my carpets and it smells great but it should not be ordered online! My local store has been out of it lately so I ordered online this time..... bad mistake! First, it is only a 20oz bottle for $17 and you can get a 60 oz bottle at wal mart for $18. Second, the packaging was horrible! There was no protection for the bottle and the box it was shipped in was soaked! I will be returning it and just stock up on it when wal mart does have it.
on January 12, 2016
Product works great but container was tiny. I should've read the ounces better. I bought online because our local store no longer carries. The price was comparable to the larger bottle that I bought in stores so I wrongly assumed it was the same and it was a tinY bottle.
on June 18, 2013
I received this product in the mail & was confused at first by the size of the box. When I opened it up, it looked like a miniature version of one of my favorite products....but for the exact same price as a bottle that is 3x the size. I was sure it was some kind of mistake, but no...I was just getting ripped off.
on October 10, 2011
Works Great!! I have a bissel carpet cleaner and this works better than the bissel cleaner. It Smells great too.
on July 25, 2015
Half of it spilled out when I opened the box and plus it smells terrible.
on August 3, 2015
it was really old and smelled like plastic.
on June 6, 2012
I was not happy with this at all, first of all it came half empty, taped and spilled all over. I spent money and got half an item. That made a huge mess and I can only use some. Waiste of money
on October 2, 2011
Unfortunately, I received this item and it was spilled all over. The bag, the box, and the Star Wars Blu-Ray disks I ordered. I went to complain to packaging, wouldn't go through. Went to complain to Amazon, only gave me "issue options" having to do with my Kindle, wouldn't give me a general phone number to call, and every time I submit the review/complaint, it doesn't go through. Very upset about all this. I get a product, and a lot of it is already spilled all over everything. It's $17...not just some cheap carpet cleaner and it's already wasted. I wouldn't buy this again from Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.