Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 29, 2016
I simply love this Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist - Honey & Milk scent...I also wish I could find the other Febreze Air Effects - Wildberries & Honey scent that I love...I think that they stop selling it!!!
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I love this air freshener - I use it throughout my house. It has a soft natural scent, doesn't smell artificial or like chemicals, completely eliminates offensive odors, and isn't overpowering or too perfume-y. My favorite - I buy it by the case and won't use anything else!
on March 30, 2017
Excellent product and it makes the bedroom smell great. If you have dogs and or cats, it remove the animal smell from the room.
on September 20, 2016
This is our favorite fragrance. Smells like sweet baby powder, sort of ... love this one

Shipping took a while
on May 1, 2017
My kids love the sleep spray and swear it helps them sleep better, it is a pleasant and relaxing scent
on March 31, 2016
Unfortunately, when I ordered this, I mistakenly though I had ordered the Quiet Jasmine scent....only to find out that Febreze doesn't make that scent anymore. Very disappointed...more so that I ordered the wrong one lol. This one is ok though.
on August 8, 2017
awesome
on January 31, 2014
This great smelling spray has become part of our bedtime routine and something my children look forward to. Aromatherapy benefits are well proven and it is nice to see a major brand embrace the concept.
on November 3, 2015
Arrived in a goodly amount of time and all seems to be fine! It's the best scent from Febreze in my opinion. I get many compliments at my home.
on January 13, 2017
I love this scent, sadly it's been discontinued