- Series: Hornbook Series Student Edition
- Hardcover: 878 pages
- Publisher: West Group; 3 edition (February 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0314150463
- ISBN-13: 978-0314150462
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #749,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Federal Antitrust Policy: The Law of Competition and Its Practice (Hornbook Series Student Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
University of Iowa --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top customer reviews
That is where the Hornbook comes in. Unlike the Case Books, the Hornbooks EXPLAIN the law. By studying the Hornbook first, one has a better chance of understanding the law as it is applied in real life.