- File Size: 829 KB
- Print Length: 324 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 2011 edition (December 5, 2011)
- Publication Date: July 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008O87MI8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,622,635 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Federal Constitutional Law: Federalism Limitations on State and Federal Power (Volume 4) 2,011th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 324 pages
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought