- Series: NOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy (Book 55)
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: NYU Press; NOMO 55 edition (June 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147986885X
- ISBN-13: 978-1479868858
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #435,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Federalism and Subsidiarity: NOMOS LV (NOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy) NOMO 55 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Jacob T. Levy is Tomlinson Professor of Political Theory, Department of Political Science, McGill University. He is the author of The Multiculturalism of Fear and Rationalism, Pluralism, and Freedom.
Browse award-winning titles. See more