- Series: NOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy (Book 55)
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: NYU Press; NOMO 55 edition (June 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147986885X
- ISBN-13: 978-1479868858
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,508,790 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Federalism and Subsidiarity: NOMOS LV (NOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy) NOMO 55 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
“The essays in this volume represent interesting and thoughtful contributions toward a full theorization of the relationship between subsidiarity and federalism within the domestic political paradigm.”-Publius
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|