- Publisher: R L Shep (January 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 091404625X
- ISBN-13: 978-0914046257
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,626,258 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Federalist & Regency Costume: 1790-1819
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Regency period [think Jane Austen, +++ ] costume fabricator's resource. [Early Federal Period @1790 through Battle of Waterloo and beyond.] Also a resource for tailors, seamstresses, historians, living history buffs, re-enactors, etc.
Browse award-winning titles. See more