- Series: Cambridge Contemporary Astrophysics
- Hardcover: 218 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (November 29, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521192544
- ISBN-13: 978-0521192545
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,194,326 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
AGN Feedback in Galaxy Formation (Cambridge Contemporary Astrophysics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
'... a well-rounded summary of the recent status of this fast-moving research field, as well as a discussion of some of the most important outstanding problems.' The Observatory
Featuring contributions from well-respected researchers in the field, and bringing together work by specialists in both galaxy formation and AGN, this volume addresses a number of key questions about AGN feedback in the context of galaxy formation. It is intended for use by both researchers and graduate students in astrophysics.
Browse award-winning titles. See more