Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Slow Feeder Dog Bowl Fun Feeder Stop Bloat Bowl fo..." and save 50% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.68 (13%)|
- OVER 1 MILLION SOLD: The proof is in the puzzle. Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeders are a dog mom’s dream and have made mazes a key part of mealtime.
- FOOD IS FUN: Dogs love food and Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeder dog bowls make feeding your dog fun too! Your dog will love maneuvering their mouth over the playful patterns of each Outward Hound SloBowl. UP TO 10X SLOWER: Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeders slow down your dog’s eating time and aid digestion by 10X!
- GO BEYOND THE BOWL: Every dog eats differently and their dog bowl should be as unique as they are. We fixed the ‘one size fits all’ solution of traditional dog bowls and molded the mazes of our SloBowl Fun Feeders to perfectly fit the pace and style of your dog’s eating patterns and habits.
- A PRODUCT WITH PURPOSE: Bloating and canine obesity are both real factors of poor digestion in dogs. That’s why we created our SloBowl Fun Feeders with puzzles that challenge your dog while helping them digest their food. PORTION CONTROL ON POINT: Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeders are made in 2 different sizes (Large and Mini) to help you control their portions during mealtime. Large Outward Hound SloBowls hold up to 4 cups of dry kibble and Mini SloBowl Fun Feeders hold 2 cups. Both sizes are great for dry, wet and raw fed diets.
- NOBODY LIKES A DIRTY DOG BOWL. To clean your SloBowl Fun Feeder, simply place the bowl on the top rack of your dishwasher. Your dog’s bowl will come out shining like new and be free from the yucky germs and dirt we don’t want them eating.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Product With A Purpose
Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls help improve digestion up to 10X
Recommend by veterinarians and pet parents alike, Outward Hound slow feeding dog bowls help improve mealtime and your dog's digestion improving the problem of bloating and canine obesity which are both real factors of poor digestion in dogs.
- Over 1 Million Sold
- BPA & Lead-Free
- Patented Patterns
- Slow Down Mealtimes by 10X
- Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe
Why You'll Love It
At Outward Hound, we're committed to creating meaningful innovations that solve big problems. When we designed our Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls we made sure that pup parents loved them as much as their dogs do! That's why our Fun Feeders are Lead & Phathalate Free, BPA & PVC Free & are top-rack dishwasher safe.
|Large, Teal||Mini, Purple||Large, Orange||Mini, Blue||Tiny, Mint|
|Holds up to 4 Cups of Food (dry or wet)||✓||✓|
|Holds up to 2 Cups of Food (dry or wet)||✓||✓|
|Holds 3/4 cup of Food (dry or wet)||✓|
|Good for Medium to Large Dogs||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Good for X-Small to Small Dogs||✓||✓|
|Good for Dogs with Short Noses (French Bulldogs, Pugs, etc.)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available in Large & Mini Sizes||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace!
Available in 3 unique colors and designs, the Fun Feeder also features a slip-resistant base to prevent sliding and food spillage. Fun Feeders are top rack dishwasher safe, BPA, PVC & phthalate free, and available in mini (2 cups) and regular (4 cups) sizes.
Go beyond the bowl!
Color: Teal | Size: Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now with this 60's retro psychedelic shaped safety orange dish, I have to work to get every piece of kibble. It takes me 10 minutes now to eat a 20 second dinner. Its downright humiliating. The shame - oh, the shame!
Hmmm. Come to think about it, I haven't been to the vet for a while. Phhhhhht. Just coincidence, I'm sure.
Dog's Diary: Day 32
My hunger strike continues (while my captors are watching). I feign that I am too weak to eat and lie helpless beside my "phun bowl". They carelessly step over me, snickering about my demise.
Unfortunately, we were only able to use this bowl for a little over 3 months, as Bruno passed away in August 2014, so I can't comment on it's durability. I was planning on drilling a hole in the center, and screwing it to a piece of plywood that he'd have to put his front paws on in order to get to the food. This would have prevented him from lifting the bowl.
We have another dog, Cuda, who is approximately the same size that Bruno was (80+lb Pit Bull mix). He's 2 years old, and has been using this bowl for the past 6 months. It slows his eating considerably. The bowl is difficult to wash by hand, but comes out clean if put through the dish washer, although it takes up a lot of space in there. Cuda hasn't yet figured out how to flip over the bowl, but he doesn't have the voracious appetite and impatience that Bruno had, either. I guess that was probably more polite than saying he's not as clever.
In case you are wondering - this size (large) will hold 4 cups of dry dog food. I couldn't find that answer anywhere so I bought the big one. I would have bough the smaller one if I knew that.