Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Slow Feeder Dog Bowl Fun Feeder Stop Bloat Bowl fo..." and save 66% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- OVER 1 MILLION SOLD: The proof is in the puzzle. Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeders are a dog mom’s dream and have made mazes a key part of mealtime. Holds up to 2 cups of dry dog food
- FOOD IS FUN: Dogs love food and Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeder dog bowls make feeding your dog fun too! Your dog will love maneuvering their mouth over the playful patterns of each Outward Hound SloBowl. UP TO 10X SLOWER: Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeders slow down your dog’s eating time and aid digestion by 10X!
- GO BEYOND THE BOWL: Every dog eats differently and their dog bowl should be as unique as they are. We fixed the ‘one size fits all’ solution of traditional dog bowls and molded the mazes of our SloBowl Fun Feeders to perfectly fit the pace and style of your dog’s eating patterns and habits.
- A PRODUCT WITH PURPOSE: Bloating and canine obesity are both real factors of poor digestion in dogs. That’s why we created our SloBowl Fun Feeders with puzzles that challenge your dog while helping them digest their food. PORTION CONTROL ON POINT: Outward Hound SloBowl Fun Feeders are made in 2 different sizes (Large and Mini) to help you control their portions during mealtime. Large Outward Hound SloBowls hold up to 4 cups of dry kibble and Mini SloBowl Fun Feeders hold 2 cups. Both sizes are great for dry, wet and raw fed diets.
- NOBODY LIKES A DIRTY DOG BOWL. To clean your SloBowl Fun Feeder, simply place the bowl on the top rack of your dishwasher. Your dog’s bowl will come out shining like new and be free from the yucky germs and dirt we don’t want them eating.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Go Beyond the Bowl!
Keep your pup healthy, happy and having fun!
Play with Your Food!
Make Meals Last up to 10x Longer!
Fun Feeders feature meal-lengthening ridges and valleys that prevent indigestion and make mealtime last up to 10x longer. With Fun Feeders, furry friends eat a healthier, and more balanced meal.
Vets Agree That Slower Feeding is Safer Feeding!
Rapid eating can lead to a variety of health issues for dogs. Fun Feeders provide a unique feeding solution that improves digestion and helps prevent bloat, regurgitation and canine obesity.
Available in Two Sizes so All Pups Can Play with Their Food!
The Fun Feeder holds up to four cups of dry dog food and the Fun Feeder Mini holds up to two cups. Each bowl is made with high-quality, food safe materials and features non-slip rubber molding to prevent food spillage and sliding.
Bowls are Boring!
The Fun Feeder lets dogs chase their food through a maze of ridges and valleys, which makes dinnertime feel more like a hunt. It rewards play with bits of food, and dogs become more engaged as the meal goes on.
Fun, Healthy Eating. ..
It's natural for dogs to play with their food, so add a bit of fun to every bite with Outward Hound Fun Feeders! Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time and make meals into a healthy game.
Vets agree that slower feeding improves digestion & helps prevent bloat, so fill up on fun while keeping your pup healthy & happy.
Fun Feeders are made with high-quality, food-safe ABS plastic that is free of BPA, PVC & Phthalate. They are also top-rack dishwasher safe!
Dog products should be durable, engaging and fun.
Outward Hound was founded to improve the lives of pet parents with meaningful innovations that Raise The Woof! A lofty goal? Sure. But that’s why we’ve built a team of dog-loving designers and product experts.
We believe that good products should do more than satisfy a need: they should make life with your dog healthier, happier and more fun! They should inspire you to try new things and empower you to discover new possibilities with your furry friend.
Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace!
Available in 3 unique colors and designs, the Fun Feeder also features a slip-resistant base to prevent sliding and food spillage. Fun Feeders are top rack dishwasher safe, BPA, PVC & phthalate free, and available in mini (2 cups) and regular (4 cups) sizes.
Go beyond the bowl!
Color: Teal | Size: Small
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 8.6 x 8.6 in||7.99 x 9.49 x 2.01 in||7.72 x 7.72 x 1.77 in||8 x 7.2 x 1.7 in||7 x 7.88 x 1.13 in||8 x 8 x 1.9 in|
|Size||Small||7.5'' x 7.5'' x 1.8''||One Size||Medium||Mini||Diameter 8", Height 1.9"|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now with this 60's retro psychedelic shaped safety orange dish, I have to work to get every piece of kibble. It takes me 10 minutes now to eat a 20 second dinner. Its downright humiliating. The shame - oh, the shame!
Hmmm. Come to think about it, I haven't been to the vet for a while. Phhhhhht. Just coincidence, I'm sure.
Unfortunately, we were only able to use this bowl for a little over 3 months, as Bruno passed away in August 2014, so I can't comment on it's durability. I was planning on drilling a hole in the center, and screwing it to a piece of plywood that he'd have to put his front paws on in order to get to the food. This would have prevented him from lifting the bowl.
We have another dog, Cuda, who is approximately the same size that Bruno was (80+lb Pit Bull mix). He's 2 years old, and has been using this bowl for the past 6 months. It slows his eating considerably. The bowl is difficult to wash by hand, but comes out clean if put through the dish washer, although it takes up a lot of space in there. Cuda hasn't yet figured out how to flip over the bowl, but he doesn't have the voracious appetite and impatience that Bruno had, either. I guess that was probably more polite than saying he's not as clever.
In case you are wondering - this size (large) will hold 4 cups of dry dog food. I couldn't find that answer anywhere so I bought the big one. I would have bough the smaller one if I knew that.
- The Caribbean Blue Large is 10.5 inches across.
- The grooves closest to the edge are around half an inch thick and get deeper as move inward to the bowl.
- The center groove is almost 2 inches deep.
- The bottom of the bowl has 4 pads with small rubber feet on them too help keep the bowl in place.
- Really slows dogs eating down and helps prevent bloating due to eating to fast.
- BPA and PVC free
- Dishwasher safe, just make sure to put it in the top rack
Overall it's a great bowl. Well worth the money. If your dog is a feeder and loves to inhale it's food, buy a Slo Bowl.
Check out my video review and demonstration I posted of the Kyjen Slo Bowl on my YT channel. Search YT for my username and search for the Kyjen Slo Bowl in the Dog Tech section and you will see my review and demo along with other dog tech reviews.