- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 2 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XTSLGG3
- Average Customer Review: 506 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,874 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #13 in Dog Slow Feeders
Dog Bowls Slow Feeder Fun Stop Bloat Dog Bowl Pet Non-Slip Drink Water Bowl Square Base
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- •KEEP YOUR PETS HEALTHY: Slow feeder dog bowl promote healthy eating, adjust pet weight, prolonging meal time prevent indigestion. With Fun Feeders, pets eat a healthier and more balanced meal.
- •SLOW EATING: Reasonable distance between ridge and valley can effectively delay the pet eating speed. Smooth design of the mouth, to avoid the pet mouth and tongue from being scratched.
- •NON-SLIP OFF: Slow feeder bowl base widened to prevent being knocked over by pets, the bottom four sides are attached with anti-skid pads, do not worry about pets to get food everywhere.
- •SAFE AND DURABLE: This slow feeder is made of food-safe ABS materials, natural environmental protection, safe and non-toxic, easy to clean, one structure is more durable.
- •SIZE: Bloat stop dog bowl diameter 6.3Inch. Bowl bottom diameter 7.5Inch. High 1.8Inch. Interactive slow feed bowl can hold about 1.5-2 cups of food. Slow feeder bowl does its job to help your puppy eat slower.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Lech-smart: All of us will provide the best products and service for customers.
If you have any questions, please contact with us as soon as possible.
We believe that you can choose what you want in our shop.
Dog bowl x 1
Sky blue, Rose red, Green tea
Heighth: 1.8 inches, Bowl diameter: 6.3 inches, Bowl base side long: 7.5 inches
1. To the dog to eat, as long as guaranteed to eat, can’t let it eat too much.
2. Dog after dinner, immediately wash the dog bowl to avoid lead to ants, mosquitoes, flies and other insects. But also to deal with the dog did not eat the food, it is best not to give the dog to eat the rest of the food, especially in the food easily deteriorated summer.
3. Just after dinner, do not immediately go out with the dog to do sports, let it rest at home for half an hour, other food digestion is almost, and then take it out.
4. In the dog next to the bowl, will always put a bowl of water, when the dog eat salty or dry mouth, to ensure that they can always find water to drink.
1. Source of the design of nature, imitating the wild dogs foraging process environment, every meal will turn into a dog healthy and happy games.
2. Significantly reduce the speed of eating. Prevent obesity, dramatically reducing the incidence of cardiovascular disease and flatulence and other gastronintestinal diseases. At the same time, each happy foraging bowls designed a maze of different game mechanics.
3. Slower feeding improves digestion & helps prevent bloat, so fill up on fun while keeping your pup healthy & happy.
Warning: This is not a chew toy, if bowl becomes damaged, discard immediately, don’t microwave
Color: Sky blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
506 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This works wonderfully at slowing him down.
Now... he was NOT very happy the first couple of days, so prepare yourself for a diva pain in the buttocks cat to be taking smack to you for the first couple of days.
Dear Diary. Day 780. Yesterday I received this contraption. I tried talking to the hoomans to get my old dish back. I will continue trying. I will not eat from here. No vomit yet.
Dear Diary. Day 783. Today I tried to trip my hooman. Attempt failed. I see my siblings eating out of this. Must resist. No vomit yet.
Dear Diary. Day 784. I am starved. My siblings are content. They will not feed me unless I eat from this contraption. No vomit yet.
My rescue is a 19 lb boy who was abused and fought for food for the first year of his life. For the last couple weeks he's had bad anxiety that means he scarfs and barfs every time he eats. On my shoes. On the bed. On his siblings.
Ordered this based on previous reviews (for cats) and it's worked like a charm. No vomit since. No more cleaning up vomit in the middle of the night or when I'm trying to eat. The little @$$hole is still attempting death to hoomans, but I win.
We love it, my cat was like what the heck!?! At first she was mad and wouldn't even try to eat out of it. Slowly she came around to using it. Although Katniss, mewed for the first 2 days in protest, I'm glad we kept using it. This bowl has helped us with our fur-baby in so many ways. She was almost 20 pounds, grumpy, lethargic, and left huge bowel movements when she went. The quintessential fat, lazy, cat just spent all day in front of the food bowl. The vet said she needed to lose weight but with another cat in the house, that was near impossible without the other cat being stressed out also. Mama Fats would just bully the other cat at feeding time. she would growl and hiss at her.
Since purchasing this bowl, Fat's has lost a couple pounds and is not longer in danger of increasing health issues due to obesity. We've seen a huge difference in her attitude. She's much more friendly and playful. Less moody and is now having normal size bowel movements.
I saw some reviews saying this is too deep for cats, and others saying it worked for them but I went for it.
The reviews saying it is too deep are true. It is too deep for my cats to eat without their paws. That being said, these did end up working for me and my cats. It detours my cats from just eating everything at once, as it's a little bit of work for them to get the food pushed to a spot they can eat it.
Why I bought it:
I have one cat who liked to eat like it was the last meal he'd ever see, then get sick. I bought these to see if it's slow him down a bit. since I have two cats, I bought two.
Does it work:
Yes. Works great for my normal size cats. It'd probably be slightly easier for a dog to get to the food out with their longer tongues.
My cats have to use their paws to move the food in to a pile or pull out pieces.
Not really any REAL flaws, as this is for dogs and I'm using it for cats, but worth mentioning for anyone else looking for this as a cat slow feeder solution. My cats use their paws to fish out a couple cat crunchies at a time and the fat cat dragged the food bowl all over the room. My other cat has much more finesse and it doesn't move much. I solved this issue with velcroing the bowls to a food mat