- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Heinemann; First Edition edition (July 30, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0325070814
- ISBN-13: 978-0325070810
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.9 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,209,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Feeding Families: African Realities and British Ideas of Nutrition and Development in Early Colonial Africa First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
CYNTHIA BRANTLEY is Professor of African History at the University of California, Davis. She is the author of The Giriama and Colonial Resistance in Kenya, 1800-1920 (1981) and numerous articles in journals such as Africa, The International Journal of African Historical Studies and Critique of Anthropology.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|