- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harper Paperbacks (January 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006076614X
- ASIN: B004JZWVHM
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,066,374 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Feeling Better: A 6-Week Mind-Body Program to Ease Your Chronic Symptoms Paperback – Bargain Price, December 26, 2007
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Arthur J. Barsky, M.D., is a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and director of psychiatric research at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He is the author of Worried Sick and is a widely recognized authority in his field. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.