- WE ARE CELEBRATING! Buy 1 Feeling Fluffy Dryer Ball Set and GET 50% OFF Feeling Fluffy LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL. Simply ADD A SET OF BALLS TO YOUR CART! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- WE ARE CELEBRATING! Buy 1 Feeling Fluffy Dryer Ball Set and GET 50% OFF ANY Feeling Fluffy LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL. Simply ADD A SET OF BALLS TO YOUR CART! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% when you order 2 of ANY Feeling Fluffy Products and share the fluff with Friends & Family! Enter code IMSOWOOL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% when you order 3 or more of ANY Feeling Fluffy Products and share the fluff with even MORE Friends & Family! Enter code MOREFLUF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Feeling Fluffy New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls 6 Pack - 100% Natural Organic Softener
|Sale:||$16.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$13.02 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Did you know? Dryer sheets remove the absorbency from towels and the flame retardant from children's clothes which helps prevent burning!
- Wool dryer balls are a safe & natural alternative to chemical fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are seen on tv. Made of only organic Fine New Zealand wool your clothes will always remain toxin free.
- Our laundry balls Reduce Static, Shorten Drying Time by More Than 25%, & Keep Clothes Wrinkle Free.
- Each ball is handmade in Nepal and helps provide employment opportunities to the deprived and underprivileged community. The Extra Large 3 inch diameter ensures our eco-friendly balls of wool last you over 1,000 loads.
- Cheaper brands use coarse Chinese wool mixed with synthetic fibers. Our dryer balls are all natural and, thanks to the banning of mulesing in New Zealand, they are Cruelty Free!
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
FEELING FLUFFY MIXED WOOL DRYER BALLS
Meet our MIXED BALLS. These guys are pranksters. They love to work which makes them perfect for small to medium sized loads. Make sure you keep them separate! Last time they were alone together in a dryer they played a prank on their owner and locked it from the inside. Use 3 white balls with your lights and 3 grey balls with your darks.
Next is our GREY BALLS. They're our older bunch. They are ready to dry all your dark colored laundry. They love reading the newspaper and for some reason they just love Elvis Presley.
Finally we have our WHITE BALLS. They are here for all your light colored laundry needs. They have a PhD in Nuclear Physics and love watching How I Met Your Mother.
I LIKE YOU. You seem like a real down to earth person. You know what I'll do for you? Once you place your order I'll include a COMPLIMENTARY COTTON CARRY BAG.
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
And...Thanks to the banning of mulesing in New Zealand I can say that I am made Cruelty-Free!!
Oh, before I forget, I want to tell you that I'm a very popular person. The media, political leaders, and celebrities all email me. Just the other day, George Clooney asked me to have lunch with him (I said no...I just don't have the time for messing around). Anyways, there are some questions I get a lot of and I want to show them to you:
- How to use us? -
Easy! Just throw all 6 in your dryer, but remember to keep the mixed ones separate!
- Why do I have static? -
Static is a sign of over-drying. Lower that drying time!
- Is there a wool scent? -
No! But, sometimes my friends like to go out without cologne. Don't worry their smell will fade after a few uses
So, unfortunately this is where you and I go our separate ways. But you wipe those tears off your face right now, it's not over! Once you ADD OUR BALLS TO YOUR CART and place that order I'll be sending my friends right over to you. And when you receive them, remember there is a little piece of me in there too (I'm wool too so, literally, there may be a piece of me in there). Got to go! I'll be sending my friends!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
To address the concerns mentioned by some other reviewers, I didn't notice an odor straight from the bag. They had a smell but it was mild and not unpleasant and was very much like the odor associated with anything shipped in a cardboard box. They do make a low thumping noise in the dryer but, after I initially noted it and went about life as usual, it faded into the background. I even took a nap while drying a load so, unless you're super sensitive, don't let the potential noise be a deterrent.
Finally, why I chose this particular brand over others? The packaging, of course.
These wool dryer balls seem to be very effective. They don't produce much noise, don't pick up lint and don't shed fibers. I haven't had any problem with static electricity in the dried clothes. These dryer balls don't soften clothes like liquid fabric softeners or dryer sheets do but I don't expect them to and that's a tradeoff I'm more than willing to make. I'm very satisfied with this product and I would recommend these dryer balls to anyone interested in trying them. I spent many hours researching the different dryer balls for sale on Amazon and elsewhere and I chose this particular seller out of all sellers. I am highly satisfied with both the product and the seller.
The wool balls are sturdy, and after a week of using them almost several loads a day---I'm doing a pre-winter storage of summer clothes and blankets---, they're still clean and free from pilling. The only peeve if I'm going to find one is the low bouncing sounds the balls make in the dryer. But the sounds are low and rhythmic, and after a while, they became more musical than annoying.
I couldn't be more happier with this purchase. I'll buy more for my friends and family members. Everyone should either start using them or at least know about the existence of this product and be given a chance to use them. Whoever invented the wool balls should be given a medal for his contribution to household efficiency and keeping the earth cleaner.
First off, they do smell natural (like sheep... bit clean sheep) nothing to worry yourself over though. They're a little bigger than a baseball, gray in color, and dense. I really like that they hold the scent from the essential oils I use (Rocky Mountain Oils for those who are wondering and regular NOW oils for scent only). I have used them for a few months now and they're showing no signs of coming apart any time soon. I love these will dryer balks because they really cut down on drying time. My daughter's comforters usually take a little more than an hour to dry, now I put them on a 30 minute setting and they're completely dry. You really have to be careful with over drying since they cut down on it so much. I'll be buying some more soon for my momma!