- Paperback: 30 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1548826561
- ISBN-13: 978-1548826567
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,573,747 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If Feelings Take Over Paperback – November 15, 2017
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Danielle Nichols is a speech-language pathologist in Aurora, Colorado who is passionate about helping kids be successful social communicators. She currently works at an elementary school, runs a private practice, and exercises creativity whenever possible. More information available at soundsandsymbols.com.