Feels So Good - England Import
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's Ok=A- too slow for my liking but still very soothing and cute. The beginning is very catchy.
2. Love Wont Wait=A. Really fun and upbeat song with original AK flavor.
3. Tide Is High=A+. Never gets boring! and one of my faves.
4. Feels So Good= A. Disco like and Kylieish
5. Walking On the Water=A++++. A great semi slow with pretty harmonies. Absolutely the best of this album.
6. The Moment You Leave Me=B. Lyrics a little too depressing for my tastes, but it's singing is the contrat...
7. The Last Goodbye=A. Pretty song.
8. Love Doesn't Have to Hurt=A. Another one of my faves from this album. Slow and pretty but sad.
9. Softer the Touch=A-. Downright naughty song but cool anyways.
10. The Way that You Are=B+
11. Baby Don't U Hurt Me=A-. Very contemporary and yummy song, written by one of the kittens.
12. So Hot=A. Another good song but gets alittle tiring after a while.
13. Maybe I'm Right=B. Somewhat boring ballad.
14. No One Loves You (Like I Love You)=A. Another one of my favorite slow songs from AK, probably after Eternal Flame.
For some reason my edition also included their debut single "Whole Again", which is a great song off "Right Now".
3. The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling) - BRILLIANT cover of Blondie's 1980 hit. Cute, catchy and upbeat! My favourite song on the CD.
5. Walking On The Water - a midtempo song with a great musical beginning and a addictive chorus.
6. The Moment You Leave Me - Another midtempo song with an awesome chorus and great bridges and a cool middle 8.
7. The Last Goodbye - The Kitten's current single (Hit #2). It is a beautiful ballad with great vocals from Jenny and Liz.
8. Love Doesn't Have To Hurt - I love this song, it is so cute and catchy. Jenny sounds fantastic on the first verse.
10. The Way That You Are - Co-written by Natasha, this has a cool chorus and great vocals from Jenny - "Baby, baby you're the one keeping me awake baby all night long" and cool vocals from Tash herself.
11. Baby Don't U Hurt Me - Cute short little track co-written by Jenny, this has a soooo catchy chorus.
14. No One Loves You (Like I Love You) - A beautiful ballad with heartfelt vocals sung by Liz. I like the chorus and the vocals sung at the end.
1. The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling)
2. Love Doesn't Have To Hurt
3. Last Goodbye
4. No One Loves You (Like I Love You)
5. Walking On The Water
The other songs are good too, but those are the outstanding tracks. Definitely buy this if you like pop music. The Kittens are very talented and the biggest group in England right now!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is great CD except for one problem. It made from some new environmently
friendly plastic. Well I live in climate were the night time temperature was
5 degrees F. Read more
I'm sorry but the Atomic kittens are the lamest girlband in the UK right now, even worse than the Spice Girls! Read morePublished on February 4, 2003 by Dogville
Well Atomic Kiten do a good job on their sophomore release. It has an 80's feel to it though. but the album has some true gems on it...in my opinion they are:
1) It's OK! Read more
Atomic Kitten's sophomore disc seems to be a total concession to the success of the first album's million-selling smash 'Whole Again'--never mind that it was arguably the worst... Read morePublished on October 25, 2002 by Chris S.
...this cd is a bit of a disapointment. gone are the refreshing teen romps and heartfelt pop dramas of their last release, "right now"-replaced instead with middle of the... Read morePublished on October 9, 2002