25' Feet Black : Solid Copper Center Conductor, Made in the USA : RG6 Coaxial Cable (Coax) with Compression Connectors, F81 / RF, Digital Coax for Audio/Video, CableTV, Antenna, Internet, & Satellite
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.57. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proudly made in America, with a full 10 year warranty from THE CIMPLE CO.
- Tested and approved for the use with Cable Modems, Televisions, Satellite Receivers, Off Air Antennas - including HD Antennas, on DIRECTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Charter, Verzion FiOS, AT&T U-Verse, FTA, OTA, Satellite Internet providers (such as HughesNET, Wild Blue, Excede), Cell phone wireless extenders, and many other services and providers.
- Low loss cable for exceptional signal and picture quality, even over long runs. Works great indoors and outdoors, with a highly durable weather proof and UV resistant PVC outer jacket. High quality consistent 75 Ohms throughout the whole cable.
- High quality connectors will not pull off, break, lose signal, come lose and are water proof using a redundant double seal at each end of the connector.
- High frequency range with a Solid Copper 18 AWG center conductor to cover almost all services and providers that range from at least 2.3MHz to 3.0GHz, with exceptional shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||THE CIMPLE CO||Mediabridge||THE CIMPLE CO||Phat Satellite||THE CIMPLE CO||THE CIMPLE CO|
|Cable Length||—||300 in||—||—||25 feet||25 feet|
|Color||Black - Solid Copper Core||Black||Black - With Weather Boots||—||White||Black|
|Connector Gender||—||Male, Male||—||—||Male, Male||Male, Male|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||—||F-Pin to F-Pin||—||—||F pin to Fin pin||F pin to Fin pin|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 8 x 8 in||0.25 x 300 x 0.25 in||—||6.2 x 9.5 x 3.9 in||—||—|
High Quality Solid Copper Coax Cable, Made in the U.S.A.
High Frequency Connectors, Work with Most Services
Great Coax for short or long Distances
Very High Quality,
High quality connectors will not pull off, break, lose signal, come lose and are water proof using a redundant double seal at each end of the connector
High frequency range with a Solid Copper 18 AWG center conductor to cover almost all services and providers that range from at least 2.3MHz to 3.0GHz, with exceptional shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
Available in Multi-Packs, and Various Lengths