|Part Number||FMM 250Q START|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 13 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||FMM 250Q START|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Fein FMM 250Q START Bag In Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Now with Quick-in for fast accessory change
- Made in Germany.
- Perfect for undercutting doors and hardwood flooring applications
- Grout removal has never been so easy
- A must-have for every homeowner and professional for renovation jobs
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Fein FMM 250Q START Bag In Box
|Price||Unavailable||$160.00||See price in cart||See price in cart||See price in cart||$482.31|
|Shipping||—||$3.35||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Gold Silver Traders||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com||stores123||Buckeye Tool Supply|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 20 x 4.5 in||2.62 x 13.25 x 3.25 in||2.5 x 12.25 x 3.2 in||5 x 17.25 x 9.75 in||2.62 x 13.25 x 3.25 in||6 x 19 x 13 in|
72293758010 Features: -Tool kit. -20 Sheets of sandpaper. -Includes: Carrying bag with quick change tool, 152 E cut saw blade, scraper blade and sanding pad. Product Type: -Combo Kits. Generic Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 4.5" H x 13" W x 20" D. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -4.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -13 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -20 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -14 Pounds.
From the Manufacturer
The Fein MultiMaster Start with Quick-In gives you unmatched power and professional quality you expect from the oldest power tool company in the world. The Fein FMM 250Q Start MultiMaster has a high-powered motor to provide you with a powerful tool that will help get the toughest and most laborious jobs done in no time. This MultiMaster also offers the patented quick-change lever which enables tooless change and even more time savings. The MultiMaster Start also gives you the best ergonomics and light weight, which will help make your jobs even easier. This is a tool every professional and homeowner will want in their tool box. Perfect for remodeling the bathroom, kitchen or any other renovation and home improvement job. The wide range of accessories allow you to scrape, saw, and sand your way through the next project. Included in the kit is the tool with Quick-In, carrying bag, 1 sawing blade, sanding pad, 30-pack of paper with 10 each of 60-, 80-, 120-grit sandpaper, and a scraper blade.
Top customer reviews
The most useful attachments to sand/remove old paint, mild wood rot, and wood filler:
1. The standard Carbide Power Rasp. Very aggressive, but by feathering the pressure it will go through years of dead paint in seconds without gouging the wood. You will probably want to finish with sandpaper as the finish left by the rasp is rough. Clean Rasp with a wire brush, and 30 windows later it looks brand new.
2. 'Dustless Sanding Pads. Even without the vacumn attachement, this pad and corresponding 'vented' sandpaper seems to manage dust better, as well as keep the sanding surface temperature down. I was able to sand 3-4 sills with one sheet. I did not experience the velcro melting others have said. Absolutely indispensible for tight corner work. I used 80 grit 'dustless' paper which for it's sanding area, held up quite well, and left a surprisingly smooth, paint-ready finish. If you are trying to prepare a surface for a piano black finish however, you will need to go through several increasing fine grits to get a super smooth finish.
3. Ridgid Scraper blade. Makes short work of flaking paint. You can strip right to bare wood if you carefully vary the angle of approach. Careful though! Like the Carbide Rasp, the ridgid blade is the nuclear option!
General tips: Use light pressure- let the tool do the work; don't panic if your sanding media 'loads' it will still sand, especially true of course-grit paper; don't expect to sand a 8' X 10' hardwood floor on one sheet of sandpaper; all attachments are subject to wear and tear, and will eventually need replacement; finally, this tool and all its attachments are like the drill your dentist uses, if you've got an elephant with a cavity-you'll need a bigger drill.
+ Super versatile. Cuts, sands, scrapes etc...
+ Fits in relatively tight spaces
+ Seems to be durable. Would likely survive a few ladders falls given the housing construction.
+ Decent cord length
+ Wood/Metal Blades dull quickly and are relatively expensive
+ The carry bag is garbage. I don't know why these tool manufacturers provide carrying cases that aren't hard case. This "bag" is like carrying the tool around in a beach towel with pockets.
I have seen a lot of comments regarding the price and durability of the blades- I used the one blade included in the kit aggressively to cut both wood and some light metal and it continues to power on. Perception of value is relative I guess, but I've been impressed with the quality of both the tool and it's accessories, the price for both seem fair to me.
Only negative comment was the way the bag was packaged and shipped- just tossed into a slightly too small USPS box. Just the bag with the tool and accessories inside, no box or other packaging. Appeared to be new but know way of knowing really, for all I know this is refurbished equipment.
That said quite pleased with the purchase.