Feisol Tournament CT-3442 Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod - Supports 55 lbs
|Price:||$419.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Professional grade material
- Lightweight design
- 3 years warranty
- First class US customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||20.67 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Item Weight||2.51 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.05 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Adorama Camera||Adorama Camera||Adorama Camera||Adorama Camera||Focus Camera||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 5.51 x 20.67 in||6.3 x 6.3 x 25.79 in||5.51 x 5.51 x 20.47 in||5.91 x 24.8 x 5.91 in||38.1 x 25 x 63.58 in||5 x 24.02 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||2.51 lbs||6.86 lbs||—||3.92 lbs||4.32 lbs||5.5 lbs|
Meet the Ultimate High Performance Tripod
In the world of tripods, the FEISOL Tournament Class stands alone. In every measure of engineering design and construction, no other class of tripod can match the superior quality and performance our Tournament Class offers.
The FEISOL CT-3442 Rapid is truly an engineering achievement, combining the finest qualities the industry has to offer. It features a body frame construction of 7075 aluminum alloy, an exceptionally high-strength material normally only used in the aerospace industry. In addition, the legs of the CT-3442 are made of specialized carbon fiber material that offers a far superior strength when compared to common carbon fiber. This allows the CT-3442 to combine two essential qualities for the serious photographer: maximum strength with minimum weight.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3442 Tournament Class tripod include:
- FEISOL's new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- Base diameter of 3.1 inches (80 mm)
- Unmatched strength and durability in an incredibly lightweight design - just 1.05 kg (2.31 pounds)!
- Precision engineered high-alloy parts that respond to the finest adjustments.
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters possible (28 mm /1.1 inch), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance.
- An attractive tripod bag is included
Optional Center Column Upgrade Kit
Our optional center column upgrade kit is of lightweight carbon-fibre construction, adding little more than one pound of additional weight.
The new attachment design is exceptionally strong, securing to the tripod body with three stainless steel screws. The center column remains completely immobile even at its maximum height, for total security and precision during operation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These legs are a great match for the Acratech GP-SS ballhead.