BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 20, 2017
Very nice pruners. The instructions that came with them said to use oil periodically with them while using them. It makes all the difference in the world to lubricate the blade and pivot. The blade is extremely sharp even after cutting hundreds of branches! The description says that they will cut 1" branches and that seems a bit optimistic since they start to bind up around 5/8". But overall they are very nice. There is a parts diagram in the instructions so if any piece is ever damaged you can replace it. The only consideration is these are the larger size so if you have smaller hands it's a bit of a stretch when they're fully opened. The model 12 is for smaller hands.
on December 28, 2016
Simply the best. If you are on of the right-handed challenged gardeners, you will want to search for the right-handed pruner.
on August 15, 2016
I like the cutters and the left hand style is perfect for me. It does take some work for me to get used to the rotating handle. I would prefer that it didn't rotate, but I'll adjust. Beautiful tool and it does a great job of cutting with little effort.
on July 30, 2016
Classic and reliable pruner that I have used for years. Only reason I had to buy new ones is because mine disappeared. They last a long time and are high quality.
on May 25, 2014
You might pay more but you won't get better quality. We have another pair of Felco pruners we've had for years and have only required regular cleaning and occasional sharpening.
on November 21, 2016
Great pruners. Very comfortable to use because of the rotating handle.
on July 28, 2016
It's very well made and should last a long time. It fits good in the hand.
on July 20, 2015
Don't waste money on the cheaper brands. This is a tool of the highest quality. Professional all the way.
on July 30, 2015
arrived in a timely way. .appears to be good quality
on December 18, 2012
I couldn't disagree more with the previous reviewer. I know the person stated that the pruner may work for other people, but this more than works for me. It saved major nerve injury in my hand because of its ergonomics. I have a medium size female hand and hand size could be a factor on how well this pruner works for someone, I honestly don't know. I love the thick rotating hand grip area of the handle. That's the part that kept me from getting nerve damage which I was getting from static handled pruners. It has a sharply honed blade, and the spring mechanism grip is extremely easy to squeeze. That combination also makes it really easy on my hand when I have hours of hand pruning to do during the day. I have no problem using my (bought separately) belted holster with the pruner and I just hang up the whole holster in my garage when the day is done. I also love the fact that even with this pruner you can buy replacement parts (not just blades) for all parts of the pruner. The only reason why I'm buying another one is that I misplaced my first pruner which was still going strong after 12 years of service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.