Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Felco F-2 Classic Manual Hand Pruner" and save 40% off the $62.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.82 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Felco F-2 Classic Manual Hand Pruner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anvil blade with a sap groove
- A hardened bolt and nut to assure exact adjustment of both the cutting and anvil blades
- Rubber cushion and shock absorber
- Ideal pruner for light applications and easily adjustable
- Features strong blades with a wire cutting notch
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- Cuts up to 1-inch diameter
- Ideal for large hands
- 8.5-inch total length
- Weighs 8.5-ounces
High Performance - Classic Model
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee; blade and riveted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel; clean, precise cut; all parts can be replaced.
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment; wire cutting notch; sap groove.
- Ergonomic: hand protection is provided by the cushion-shock absorber; non-slip coating.
Wire Cutting Notch
The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
Shock Absorption System
The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
The Felco F-2 Classic Manual Hand Pruner has a comfortable, light, sturdy handle made of forged aluminum with a limited lifetime guarantee. The blade is made of high-quality hardened steel, which allows clean, precise cuts. The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut. The Felco Classic Pruner is easily adjustable. Hand and wrist protection and optimization of the force exerted are provided by the angled head, the ideal shape of the handles, and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating.
These classic Felco pruners set the standard by which all others are judged. The choice of landscape professionals, nursery workers, and savvy gardeners around the globe; this exceptionally well-made tool features a design that's been unchanged for more than 50 years. The anvil blade has a deep sap groove to prevent sticking. A Swiss, precision-made cutting blade with soft wire cutter is replaceable for maximum return on investment. An easily-adjusted bolt and nut allow users to customize blade alignment for more efficient operation. A rubber cushion with shock absorbers pads blades where they come together to reduce impact and strain on wrists. Strong, light, forged-aluminum alloy handles have a red, plastic coating that's molded for comfort (and makes pruners easier to spot in the garden). A non-corroding spring mechanism is covered with a metal sheath to protect from moisture.
Ideal for trimming rose bushes and woody perennials, the Felco Original's smooth, soft action, ergonomic comfort, and exceptional durability put it in a class of its own. It's covered by a one-year warranty. However, with proper care, these pruners will last a lifetime. --Mary Park
Top customer reviews
While I have other pruners this is the only one which I actually need to trim everything from roses to small twigs of a cherry tree,