Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on August 9, 2016
I finally used it for about 2 hours to trim a small tree and it no longer stays folded. It is too late to return. It did work well but the fact that it no longer stays folded is very annoying.
on May 8, 2017
This was purchased as a replacement for an older style that I had used (and abused) for 15 years of moderate home use. Finally I broke the blade of that one doing something I shouldn't have been doing. This one appears to be designed even better.
on April 6, 2017
Does great job when still new but it didn't last too long ,the blade tip snapped off.
A new replacement blade is about the same price as a new saw.
Good luck finding details about limited lifetime warranty !!
on January 16, 2012
I purchased this saw to be used as a pocket saw. It cuts great and it fits easily and comfortably in my hip pocket. I walk hiking trails and, occasionally, I want to remove some fallen brush. The saw has done a great job cutting through oak branches up to 2 inches thick. I'd estimate one could cut through a 2 inch oak branch in a minute or two. In fact, in a tangled mass of fallen brush, this small saw does a better, faster job than a much larger one because it can be used in tight spaces.
The saw is often considered as an "emergency saw". I think it would be ideal for this. There are lighter saws out there, but they seem to have reliability problems. This thing is really tough if you're careful.
The saw is sold as a pruning saw. It does a great job, both on twigs and on branches that are too big for hand clippers.
The only complaint I have is that you have to be careful to cut only in one direction. If you accidently use a back and forth motion you can bend the blade. I've done this and have bent the blade slightly. This is why I have rated the saw 4 stars instead of 5. But I will, definitely, buy another one when I ruin the one I have.
on August 2, 2016
fast delivery and appears to be just what I needed. I have not actually used it yet. I wanted it for camping and to carry more easily around the yard for trimming. I was so happy with my telco trimmer I'm sure this will be perfect also. I'll update later after use.
on February 21, 2015
Was a bit disappointed in this saw. Works ok, blade could be sturdier. When closed the blade is loose in the handle and can flip out. Should have a latch of some sort.
on August 8, 2013
Sharp, you can cut anything but there's nothing to keep it from opening on its own...don't remember if there's anything to keep it from closing(but expect there is). I think these are designed to be carried in a leather holster as they are for professional use, but I am not one. And since, I have found you can buy cheaper ones that lock open and closed...but the felco hand pruners are still tops!
on August 1, 2015
Well worth the price! I'm not the strongest person at all and bought these for clearing brush off our 1/3 acre yard. They are actually enjoyable to use and make manual labor fun, seriously! It's like cutting through butter, even on bigger branches. This saw helped my husband and I clear our yard so much faster and with much less effort than a cheap pair of Fiskers. It also helped us keep the chainsaw inside and reserve it for the really really big stuff.
on July 27, 2017
Excellent tool for pruning in hard-to-reach places. That it closes up is a safety feature.
on May 10, 2017
The second time that I used this saw the blade broke off about one inch from the tip. Not very durable in my opinion.
I sent the saw back to Felco and they said that it was not covered under warranty. I do not recommend.