Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Felco F-910 Leather Holster for Pruning Shears
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available
- Design is stylish and innovative
- Genuine leather holster
- Includes belt loop and clip
- Great Gift Idea
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With over 65 years of unsurpassed quality, FELCO is renowned the world over for providing top-quality pruning and cutting products for professionals and hobbyists alike. Made in Switzerland, FELCO products are designed and manufactured for ease-of-use, comfort, durability and adjustability. With the FELCO 910 Leather Holster, your pruners or one-hand wire cutters will be there when you need them. This sturdy holster is made with heavy duty grain leather, waxed thread and extra riveting for long-lasting use. It includes both a belt loop and high tension metal clip on back.
From the Manufacturer
Felco Leather Holster for Pruning Shears #F-910
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlike most of the fake, paid reviews that are taking over Amazon, this is a real review from a person who actually paid the real price for the item. If you agree that paid reviews and phony positive reviews written in exchange for free or nearly free items are ruining the Amazon shopping experience and eroding our trust in this site, please rate this review as “helpful.” Thanks
If you are hesitating getting these or not, just get them! Felco pruners are expensive but will last a lifetime if you take care of them and this holster is the best way to make sure you always take great care of them. Without a holster you end up tossing them on the ground and dirt gets in the moving parts and dulls the blade, or even worse, you forget about it and it gets left out in the rain.
If you found this review helpful, please let me know. I bought this product at full price.
- Overall, I liked the Felco the least of the three. However, on the plus side, you can be pretty sure that your pruners will not slide out of the Felco holster (you have to jam them in to get them in at all) and that the clip will not accidentally slide off your pocket or waistband.
- I liked the feel of the Corona Nylon holster the best, but it is likely to be less durable. Previous experience with nylon holsters tells me the point of the pruners will wear a hole in the bottom eventually. The pruners fit great and the clip is easy to slide on my pants, but of the three probably also the easiest to accidentally slide off.
- Overall, the best purchase is probably the Corona Leather Holster. It hits the sweet spot for durability, hold-on-to-my pruners, and the clip is tight enough to securely hang on to my pants without being to hard to get on to begin with.
The clip is very tight but this is a GOOD thing so you don't lose it while working. I've found that the stiffer and stronger your belt, the easier it goes on. If you grab the body of the holster and pull down it goes right onto a stiff belt.
Seems to be a good size for most pruners.
A little trick: I wet the holster down with hot water, placed the sheers in the holster and formed the leather to the sheers. I then removed the sheers and let the holster dry thoroughly. Now the holster is formed to the sheers perfectly.