|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.95 - $40.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Fabric Content: 83% Nylon/17% Spandex; Mesh: 69% Nylon/31% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Lace demi bra featuring high center front and stabilized strap with bow accent
- Adjustable straps with picot trim
- Leotard back with hook-and-eye closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0067I7JJ4
- Item model number: 5894
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The lacey fabric and sturdy THIN straps appeals to the feminine, girly side of me and the functional underwire support and decent price appeals to the no-nonsense side of me. Not as comfortable as a Wacoal bra for full-figured women, but it's a heck of a lot sexier!
I wash the bras with woollight. Although, pilling does inevitably occur after several washes, but that's expected with every day wear and tear.
The fit and support are good. I have only one other bra that lifts better than this one. I feel like it could push a little more toward the center, but I'm still pleased.
It's also pretty durable. I've had it for about two months, I wear it 3-4 days a week and it's still in great condition.
One thing to be aware of, which isn't always a bad thing, is that the underwire comes up pretty high in my cleavage. It shows if my shirt is low cut. If you want one that isn't quite as pretty, but supports slightly better without that underwire in the cleavage, go for the Freya Plunge. Otherwise, I highly recommend this bra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used to work at VS, but I simply can't afford their bras right now. I'm a 36D in Victorias Secret & this fit true to size. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amber X
I love it, it really enhances the girls and being a trans girl that's importantPublished 9 days ago by xxxx
This bra is cut weird cause it make your boobs push out pointy and the material sags and pinches oddly. The color is exactly as shown on here though. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amanda