Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
..Feline Pine.. Original Litter, 20 Lbs
|Price:||$16.45 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Net quantity of 20 pounds
- Naturally neutralizes strong odors on contact, leaving your home remarkably fresh
- Highly absorbent pine litter binds directly to ammonia particles and locks them
- Without any of the chemicals or silica dust; scoop fully absorbs liquid
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Feline Pine Original Non-clumpling Litter
We’re finicky when it comes to what we put in our litter. Harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes just don’t make sense to us. Instead, we use the odor-fighting power of 100% natural pine.
Highly absorbent pine fibers work like thousands of tiny sponges to soak up liquid and lock away ammonia odors, so kitty’s litter box stays fresh and dry.
Features & Benefits
Powerful Odor Control
Neutralizes Strong odors on contact.
No harsh chemicals or synthetic perfumes.
Binds directly to ammonia odors and locks them away.
Sawdust shavings are gentle on kitty's paws.
This product has a great performance, quality and price. Chemical free and safe for your cat.. Neutralizes odor naturally.. No dust and no tracking.. Designed for multiple cat homes.. Manufacturer: CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC
Size: 20 - 30 lbs
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Feline Pine Original Litter, 40 Lbs
Feline Pine Original Cat Litter, 7-Pound Bags
Arm & Hammer Feline Pine Cat Litter 14 Lb Bag
Feline Pine Original Cat Litter (20 - 30 lbs - 3 Pack)
Feline Fresh Pelleted Pine Cat Litter 7 lbs. (2 Packs)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LevelUp Trade||Simply Pet's CA||Stock Your Home||Simply Pet's CA||Lees Super Savings||Cayhouse Solutions|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 13 x 4 in||4.5 x 16.5 x 24.5 in||5 x 13.5 x 11 in||2 x 5 x 4 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||20 lbs||40 lbs||7 lbs||1 lb||—||—|
|Size||20 - 30 lbs||20 - 30 lbs||7 lb (Pack of 1)||14 lb||—||2 Packs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I give it 3 stars is the PRICE. It's expensive for what it is. Little secret? Horse Stall Pellets. EXACT SAME THING for 1/2 the price. I wish I could get them through Amazon, but your local feed and seed should have them in stock.
* Go watch a video how to use pellets. Yes, you need to relearn how to scoop a litter box.
* Don't immediately assume you have a picky cat and do the "mix them to acclimate them" trick. -- You'll end up with the clay lumps (trash) and the pellet lumps (not trash) in your scoop and will waste pellets. You'll end up with loose clay (not trash) and the loose pellets (trash) falling out of the scoop, either wasting the clay or keeping a dirty box. Instead try two boxes, each full of own type, and observe the usage to determine if pellets are right for your felines.
As for rating these pellets, my rating is premature on their performance (I'll update after using for a month).
Update months later:
* One cat hates it and would rather poo on the floor.
* The other cat used it for a while, but has since ignored it.
* I love the smell of the pine and the lack of dust kicked up, but if they wont use it, I can't use it.
I'm keeping my rating since I like the product, it just so happens my cats do not.
-Does not smell, no matter how long you leave it without changing.
-The sawdust tracks EVERYWHERE. I mean everywhere. I am a longtime user of pellet-based litters of various brands, including the horse bedding, and never have I had this problem before Feline Pine. I have sawdust on every possible surface in my house. And this after only a few days of changing the boxes. Dusting and sweeping has become a Sysyphisian chore.
One thing though - if your cat pees a lot just remove that little piece of wet sawdust. The directions says to swirl the wet parts with the dry parts (eventually, the increased surface area being mixed with the dry parts will dry out the wet parts as well), but I tried this and the box stunk so bad my cat wouldn't use it. Again, she pees A LOT. I would play with the technique yourself to find out what works best for your cat. Also, I would keep a plastic bag at all times next to the box and twist it once you filll it up to lock in the smell (with the old clay litter I would just dump the clumps into an uncovered waste pail). This litter by itself smells great abut I think it could be a little bit better at masking the urine smell.Overall, I think the price is worth it.It's great not to feel like I am stepping on legos anymore!
1. Tracking is much more minimal and way more tolerable than having sharp and gritty gray sand get everywhere. Feline pine when in pellet form is rather dense and heavy so it doesnt really get kicked out everywhere. (I keep a small dustpan nearby for a quick sweep and i found that there is not much to sweep up except some light fluffy sawdust.)
2. I really like that its unscented and its pretty great at odor absorbing. To me scented litter smells overpowering and ends up making old litter smell worse. And Its especially offputting when you smell perfumey old cat litter in unexpected areas like on your couch, or on your blanket. :(
I found that worlds best litter my cat would often leave scented paw imprints behind on dark fabrics which is also pretty gross.
3. Feline pine is truly dust free which is healthier for pet(s), owner and home.
***4. Theres also no more scooping pee since the miraculous all-natural wood pellets just fluff into a light saw dust upon contact with liquid. Thats one less thing to do everyday! Once a day, i only need to quickly scoop out his #2 to flush down the toilet and thats it.
Most recent customer reviews
HOWEVER-- We'd been seeing moths in the room where we keep our litter boxes.Read more